Halloween

RonM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahh, Halloween. An anual opportunity for me to take out a bunch of my flashlights. Mostly LED. In our group of three families, all but one person was using one of my lights. The guys always ask about these curious LED flashlights. The wives notice them as well, but have no interest in learning anything about the technology.
winkie.GIF

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I picked this up from another forum... this is great!

==========Michael
wink.gif
========================
This is very freaky, and just in time for Halloween. I had to look hard. It even took me awhile, but I found her. Can you?

This is pretty neat. Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the civil war.

Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look
across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came. So, they say she still waits.

They caught this photo of what they claim to be her. This one was wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture. It took me a few seconds to find it, but when you do, it just stands out. Like one of those optical illusions. To save you some time, concentrate around the table. It's best not to focus too much on one spot. Look around the table and toward the window. Click on the link below for the picture. It's best to enlarge. For an added touch turn up the volume, it's faint, but the low murmur you hear was what got the photographer's attention first.

Click Here:
http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf

================================================

Happy Halloween!!!

Alex

Brotherscrim

Enlightened
That's been making rounds in email for a while now. Scared the missus so bad she cried!

--Scrimmy

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dude, that's just not right.

I sent it to several other people to see if they could see it too.