RofisLight        

Thread: Who makes SureFire's Incan reflectors?

Default Who makes SureFire\'s Incan reflectors?

As Al mentioned in another post, surefires integral reflectors
    (such as that on allot of the led lights and the Eseries) are machined in house.
    What Im wondering is does anyone know who makes their other reflectors? Mainly the one Im curious about is the reflector in the KT4 head, otherwise known as the Turbo head that is on the M3T, M4 and M6.
    Some ppl seem to think that Carley makes surefires incan lamp assemblies, and if this is true it would seem likely that Carley is making the reflectors.
    Has anyone ever compared a 2" carley reflector with the reflector from a KT4 head or used one as a replacement?
    Thanks for any melp in this area.

Tim

The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhone in the other

Default Re: Who makes SureFire\'s Incan reflectors?

pretty sure that surefire makes all reflectors in house and just about every thing else in house to

SureFire machine all their own reflectors. I'm sorry I didn't make that clear in my previous post.

No prob,
    Thanks for clearing that up.

Flashaholic*

Unless things have changed, I have a few S.F. lamp assemblies stamped, "Made in Mexico."

--dan

The reflectors and Lamp Assembly parts are made by SureFire in So. Cal. My understanding is that they are then shipped to the bulb company for assembly (or at least the bulbs added). One of two assembly plants is in Mexico with the main one in the USA. I understand the Mexico plant is used as overflow to meet high volume orders.

The majority of SureFire's components are made by SureFire themselves and all flashlights are assemblied and packaged by SureFire at SureFire in So. Cal.

Al