New Toy! - Oh Boy!

Chas

Newly Enlightened
OK ~~~~~~~~~~ before I get slammed and whatever I know this does not probably belong here BUT this is one heck of a product.

Got hold of Ron (several of the other topics and treads),

The "Double Magnum" is their Trekker. They are $40.00 for one or $75.00 for 2 includes shipping. (If you request and mention Candlepower Forums Ron will provide a free o-ring for each one you order)

N384159.jpg

and

I475464.jpg

Also make a longer one with a compass in it (to be) called the Navigator - it is $50.00.

Sounds high, but if you have never seen these you have no idea how well they are made. I've had a Magnum for years and no problems except scratches (if you have seen the number of keys in my pocket and other things I've done with it you'd understand why it is scratched.

Attention: Ron
Wrackworks, LLC
P. O. Box 52139
Sparks, NV 89435
(800) 924-3420

Right now they take money orders, but will in the (hopefully) near future have a website ------YEAH---------- and take credit cards too
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I have to wait till Monday to order (pay day).
frown.gif

Best Regards,

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chas -

You won't get slammed for posting this product - people were looking for this earlier, HOWEVER, please only post the topic once. I don't know about everyone else, but I think many people use the "Today's active topics" link at the top to view all of the posts of the day and your topic shows up 3 times. It's really unnecessary.

Constructive criticism only.
smile.gif
Thanks for the info.

Chas

Newly Enlightened
Quickbeam,

No problem, I did not know of the feature that could do that. I've removed it from the other area LED.

Again Thanks for the new knowledge on how the board works I appreciate it.

Best Regards,

mikep

Enlightened
Well I'm glad someone has given these things a try- I couldn't figure out why they hadn't been mentioned, given the fact that we all know the strange gravitational pull from the camping gear section of any store we enter.
smile.gif

Latest posts