How many other forums do you belong to?

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
As I made my internet rounds this morning I started thinking about it, wondering if anybody else does things like I do.

I wake up, and on my primary computer I visit two different forums - Crownvic.Net and BladeForums. Then I come out and get on my TV computer, and I come here to CPF.

How bout you all?

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF is #1 but I wander elsewhere at times.
thehighroad.org, LUVtruck.com, hondaelement.com, bladeforums.com, baensbar.com, dbstalk.com

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
many forums and yahoo groups, mainly related to: Digital video/palm PDAs/Machining/Electronics. But the only one I'm active is here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pablo

Shanghaied

Newly Enlightened
CPF, bladeforums.com, knifeforums.com, usualsuspects.net, oh and somethingawful.com

Only visit CPF and SA regularly though.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
PC Mech, iPodLounge, and MacNN. I'm not as nearly involved with those forums or post as much on them as I do CPF.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i viset computer forums but cpf is the best.i have so many freinds here.and i love flashlights

Zackerty

Enlightened
millicandelaforums, AficionadoZone.com, bladeforums, knifeforums, spydercoforums, britishblades, and a few more...sorry... I am a forum addict!!

Darell

Flashaholic
Would you believe me if I told you that I'm MORE active on EV-related fora (yes, the correct plural for "forum")? That I moderate four of them? Yup, this is just a side-job for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whenever I log on, after checking the news, weather, and eamil, I first log onto www.neons.org, then I come here to CPF, and finally I go to www.head-fi.org The first forum is for Dodge/Plymouth Neons (I own and race two of them), and the last is a headphone enthusiast forum.

-Keith

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF and Automotiveforums. CPF #1 though. Not a day goes by that I don't got to CPF at least 5 times.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've gone through different auto-related forums, higher end and DIY audio forums, gun forums, knife forums. These days, the only places I ever go are CPF, TheHighRoad and BladeForums.

gvmelbrty

Newly Enlightened
CPF, nasioc.com (n. american subaru impreza owners club), subaruforester.com, scoobymods.com, clubwrx.net, dvdtalk.com, broadbandreports.com, slickdeals.net, macintouch.com, xlr8yourmac.com, macrumors.com, meetchristians.com, howardforums.com (cell phone talk), hometheaterspot.com, hometheaterforum.com, avsforum.com.