What model light do you have the most of?

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those lights that you can't get enough of, you guys know what I'm talking about. .

Mine is the CMG/Gerber Infinity. I've got 8 Ultra-Gs, 3 really old style (positive tip down), 4 moderately new style, and one of the really new style Gerbers.

How about you all?? And don't be afraid to say Minimags, before I went all nuts on the Ultra-Gs that would have been my "Most" light. .

junior

Enlightened
Probably mags and dorcy's. I now have a couple of Surfires though. I really like the dorcy line of leds and also really like the quality of surefire.

jtice

Flashaholic
4 Arc AAAs,
and 10 Arc AAs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
LOVE the AAs.

I should try to find some CMG Ultras cheap and check those out.

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Five each of yellow, plastic, GE, 2D, "industrials" (paid $.50 ea.) and Stream Light's incan, SL Jrs. with Krolls for $5 ea. Weird, with all those fives, eh?

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
i've got 4 of the CMG/Infinity lights. Unfortunately you can't get them anymore. but they all have lithium AA's in them and are fantastic. The real work horses or wandering the house at night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
He asked for model, not brand. If you don't count my cheapie CountyComm $1 kechain LED lights, it would have to be AA MiniMags for me. I have at least 8-10 around the house and in the cars, but only one or two of them are still in stock configuration (for comparison sake), the others all have various LED mods done to them.

-Keith

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire... Had over 15 at one point. The "herd" has since been narrowed down to 7.

paulr

Flashaholic
Tons of keychain coin lights. I tend to buy them whenever I see a type that I don't have already. I have about a dozen different kinds, mostly in small quantity, but I've bought at least 60 of the Countycomm lights and have a bunch of Photon II clones coming from overseas.

I also have a bunch of CMG Infinity/Ultras (several models and variants), maybe about 10 total. I'd sure like to have that many Arc AAA's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.