How do I get a LionHeart LED light?

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have seen the Lionheart on CPF and read posts about it. I am very interested about getting one someday. I have been to Mr. Bulk's site at darkgear.com/MrBulk/index.shtml, but I see nowhere to view specifications or place an order for one. What am I missing here? What are some features? How do I order one and is there more than one type of Lionheart? Please help as I am still kind of new to the way things are done on this awesome site. Also, if anyone could give me a bit of bragging about their LionHeart lights, I would love to hear it as it seems like a really cool LED light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

gessner17

Enlightened
Well, (IMHO) first of all they are the most amazing light I own. For the size, it puts an amzing beam out, and with the LDF-UCL puts out dang near close the light and beam type my U2 does. The specs are in the Homemade section under the Lionheart section. I do believe they are list on Mr. Bulks site too, a little burried. I love mine, being that they are rechargeable, I dont' watch my money shine away /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Unfortunately the only way to get one is 2nd hand through the BST section or Custom BST. He only made one run of them and currently has no plans to make anymore. Another nice thing about them is he (Mr. Bulk) hand picks LEDs so you are always assured to get a good one. He made an aluminum fastrak with no HAIII, an HAIII, and Special edition Black HAIII. Hope this gives you some insight.

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Socom,

If you go to the Homemade and Modified Lights section and look for LionHeart threads, you should be able to get all the information you need.

Short version:

Mr Bulk offered a limited run of a very special and innovative custom built light. It uses a Li-Ion Pila 150a rechargeable battery as it's power source, hence the name Li-ion Heart.

He produced about 500 lights and they are all sold out.

If you want one, you will have to keep an eye on Buy/Sell/Trade.

Tom

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, how about other LED lights from Mr. Bulk? I saw the black VIP and that looks like a light I would really like to have. Anyone know anything about that one? I would like to know how much they cost, specs on it, (you know, the usual stuff.)