Catwoman (Meow). Is this the BEST movie or what!!!

Solomon

Newly Enlightened
Just rented out Catwoman last Thursday, and damn is that a great movie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Anyone who hasn't seen it, go rent it out, or better yet BUY IT. I've done so, and I've already watched it twice in the past 3 days. One of the best movies ever made!

I think I'm in love /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Can't wait for the sequel!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Catman10

Enlightened
I haven't seen it, but have a feeling I might like it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif. I will have to check it out now.

Solomon

Newly Enlightened
beam_me_up,

I think you might have heard that from a girl. I know my sister thought it wasn't great, but...

This is definately a GUYS movie (for men). I don't know what it is, but the movie definately appeals to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Favourite Quote:

Catwoman: I think you love your job. Ha Ha Ha!!!

Look for it in the movie!

Solomon

Newly Enlightened
Damn, is this a great movie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I don't know of anyone who would fit into that cat suit better than Halle Berry does.

I don't know why people are putting down this movie. I would have thought that it appealed to women as well. There's action, romance, a female heroine, girl talk, and intrigue.

And also...

The way she walks/ struts... the way she plays cat and mouse with her man... the way she strokes her cat... the way her gentle bosom trembles... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Hey Solomon, welcome to CPF, and why dontcha stay awhile!

Halle Berry is HOT and looks awesome in the suit, but the movie sucked in my book. Something about Benjamin Bratt's character bothered me, the ending fight wasn't climactic enough, the dialogue was stupid. I still had fun, tho!

welcome again
daloosh

I hope Elektra is better!

MrMimizu

Enlightened
Re: Catwoman (Meow). Is this the BEST movie or wha

before you get all hot over her in the movie,
I remember reading that her stunt double is a man.
So hopefully you weren't drooling over a man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fat_Tony

Enlightened

MrMimizu, I read the same thing. In fact, I think that Halle's stunt double did all of the fight scenes in the movie. He was actually in the movie quite a bit, from what I read.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ewwww....now I'm not so sure I wanna see that movie. O' well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I heard Electra sucks rocks. Again, O' well. Jennifer Garner.....damn....I'm gonna see it anyway.

Fat_Tony

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Jennifer Garner.....damn....I'm gonna see it anyway.

[/ QUOTE ] So will I, Baker, so will I...

Solomon

Newly Enlightened

Men shouldn't dress up as women.

It's just plain wrong! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Who knows, maybe the stunt double in Elektra is a transvestite

Wouldn't that be a put off! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast

Catwoman leads the "Razzies" with 7 nominations.

[ QUOTE ]
"`Catwoman' is the cinematic equivalent of a clump in the cat-litter box," Razzies founder John Wilson said.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's certainly something to be said for watching Ms. Berry strut around in a skin tight catsuit, but I just can't see spending any money to see a movie like this.

Peter

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello,

I heard just a little while ago from Halle Berry on the Lte Show with Conan O'Brien that when the guy stunt double plays her, he is wearing a silicon butt so it isn't his butt either. That is a relief to quite a few guys out there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good movies seem to be getting harder to come by. I've noticed for sometime now that even movies that have potential fall apart at the end; as if the screenplay writer just couldn't pull it together and quit. I'm really an easy critic. Any movie can be torn to shreds. If it was entertaining and not too stupid I'll probably give it a thumbs up.

Still, I keep going and keep renting.

I liked "Manchurian Candidate" fairly well. I had forgotten seeing the original so I went into it basically fresh. I'm not a big fan of Merrel Streep but I thought she did a good job.

I liked "Mystic River" OK, mostly because the actors are some of my favorites. Plot was not too bad. A bit rough for my taste but a decent plot is a decent plot.

I liked "Cellular" alright. Plot was timely. To be honest; I probably liked it more than most because I have a soft spot for Kim Basinger. I know she's not one of the best actresses but I like her. 52 years old and still a babe in my book. There were two things I didn't like about this movie but won't reveal them so as not to ruin the movie for those who haven't seen it.

"Collateral". I liked this one through and through. Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx had natural chemistry.

Want to see a bad movie? Then I'll recommend "The Village". It was visually appealing except for the set equipment clearly visible in some scenes. Someone told me that was one of the director's signature trademarks. Truly a bad movie.

Not bad enough? Then rent "Dodge Ball". What was I thinking? I tried three times to get through this movie. I think my best effort was about 12 minutes before it was evacuated from the DVD. I really can't consider it to be a bad movie, as it had no semblance to a movie.

Then we have this "Catwoman".

I knew it was a Comic Book movie so I wasn't expecting GWTW. Some Comic Book movies I like, some I don't. I loved Blade and didn't think I would.

Catwoman carries a whip. I never understood the symbolism until I saw this movie. To assuade anyone's fears of being dooped, I'll tell you there is a scene where Catwoman is simply walking. Her outfit has some well placed cutouts. There is no doubt this is Halle Barry locomoting in a very cat-like manner.

I think one of my favorite scenes was when Jennifer made her second attempt at asking the nieghbors if they would please turn down the music just a tad.

I liked this movie. It was entertaining, visually enjoyable, action oriented and to my surprise; ended honestly. In a word; it was frisky.

-----------------

- Jeff

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've come to the realization that some of these movie producers should leave the comic book characters alone. But that's just me.

chiphead

rodfran

Enlightened

Someone I work with loaned me Catwoman.
I enjoyed watching it. I think it is worth watching just to see Halle Berry in the Catwoman outfit!

raggie33

*the raggedier*

halle berry is the most pretty women i have ever seen .she is stunning