This Wed is deadline for ARCLS seconds

ledfanfromjuno

Enlightened
According to Gransee on a discussion in candleforums, THIS WED IS IT FOR THE ARC LS SECONDS $49 SALE.

After that you can shell out $120 for the new housing and a whiter led. Plus you'll still need the $21 or 16 depending where for the 2aa pack although I have seen maybe theledlight selling it with the 2aa pack for $125 but make sure you're getting the newest version; lots of stores are still selling hybrids. You'll feel kind of strange shelling out $120 to get the same exact thing except for a whiter hue with the crummy hybrid body you could have settled with for $49.

I don't mean to offend any storeowners. I love this flashlight. I also love a deal. When I have more money I'll gladly buy the new model but not the older one for full price. I just can't afford it right now or else believe me I wouldn't settle for possible flex failure and inadequate threading.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Don't be confused or misslead. There is absolutely no guarentee that any of the LS's that you buy tomorrow will be any whiter than the ones you buy today. Trust me on this. I've found the ARC-LS, moreso than any other Luxeon LED light, to be the most inconsistant product between units. Please, no flames, since you can not prove me wrong. I, of course, am speaking strickly based on my experiance. Your mileage may vary. My only point here is don't assume that an LS make tomorrow is better, brighter, whiter or more effecient than one that was made last week.

soa

Newly Enlightened
"My only point here is don't assume that an LS make tomorrow is better, brighter, whiter or more effecient than one that was made last week."

But it will cost more than the 2nd you can get till Wed. hey, I paid $25 to ship mine. I'm pleased with it, and it may make EDC.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got one of these, and it has replaced my other lights for EDC. I'm quite happy that I jumped on this offer. It's in my left pocket, even as I type!
grin.gif

The color of mine is white/bluish white. Pretty well defined beam. I've been most happy with my dealings with Gransee and the gang at Arc.

T-Rex

Newly Enlightened
Originally posted by this_is_nascar:
I've found the ARC-LS, moreso than any other Luxeon LED light, to be the most inconsistant product between units. Please, no flames, since you can not prove me wrong. I, of course, am speaking strickly based on my experiance. Your mileage may vary.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Nascar, units have you purchased? (1sts, 2nds?)