CMG Infinity Ultra-G still available.....

TomH

Newly Enlightened
Most of you know that CountyComm is now officially sold out of the Ultra-G lights. For those that still want one and missed out the first time, Broadarrow still has them available for $24 + S&H. Go to the link below and scroll a little more than halfway down the page to find it. It looks as if they still have some of the Sonic-Gs left if anyone is interested in that light as well.

http://www.broadarrow.net/lights.htm

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interesting... And I wonder how they got this X1 beamshot. Wonder if the bottom half of the pic was an acuatl beam shot in a cave or something with the sky Photoshopped in or what.

Looks like the right beam pattern, but if an X1 puts out that bright of a beam with that much ambient light, mine is seriously defective.

x1beam.jpg

TomH

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
greenlight said:
Seems steep..

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorta like the guys on eBay selling the Arc AAAs for $100+. That's what happens when supplies low/demands high.

greenLED

Flashaholic
wow, I didn't know they made the Ultra-G and the X5 in black. County-comm's Ultra-G was forest-ish green; my X5T is a dull green too. That, and I had no idea there was a Sonic-G (not that I care, that light looks like...)

TomH

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Dandrop said:
Well, it looks like they are sold out of the Ultra-g too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only the blue and green LED models (which I never knew existed). Scroll up a bit to find the standard white LED model.

EDIT.... It now appears they are out of ALL Ultra-G models( they went quick!). Sonic-Gs still available though.

Sonic-Gs Never had a NSN. Only one production run was made in order to entice a large order from the military. Unfortunately the follow up order never came. But they are really cool.