MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT OF FLASHLIGHT

karenwg

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone help me to do a survey of the new product development for flashlight? I am a final year student and need to collect those data and analysis it. Please help me to do this survey. PLEASE~~~~ It would not take you for long time but it is valuable for me. Thank you very much.
<font color="red"> </font>
http://www.my3q.com/go.php?url=joanne02/39322

Robban

Enlightened
Done and doner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

edit: Next time, please don't use CAPS in the title of your thread. It's really annoying /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rossitron

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
CalgaryGuy said:
But be aware that CPFer would spend up to $100 on a keychain light while other people would only spend a max of $10.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or some people spend a max of $10 and spend $20+ modding the living crap out of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Done (even though I'm supposed to be working...). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Takifugu

Newly Enlightened
Done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I think you will get a bias result from people on this forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast
We are a semi-biased group of people who will spend more than average amounts of money on any type of flashlight being keyring or other. We will also have stranger than normal requirements when compared to the average keyring owner...

Welcome to the CPF karenwg. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif I hope you stick arround after the survey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, I did it. But this survey is a little vague. For example what is a large area? I might say no, doesn't need to cover a wide area. But if you saw the area I want covered, you might say that it is a large area. So therefore my answer is meaningless. Does that make sense? I would add specifics. Like, needs to have a 10,25, 40, 70, 90 degree beam angle. Or for low power, you could say that it needs to run for .5, 1, 2, 4, 7, or 10 hours on a battery.

And you didn't mention rechargable. I think this is a big one for soem people.

Any way, just trying to be helpful. I hope these comments are constructive.