so what will be the new badness with ultra G gone?

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just wondering. CMG ultra was my first good LED light. I got a couple of Ultra G's, but since I got my LSH-P's and
E1e have become my main light's as much as i love the ultra's, i can get more oomph outta the other light's mentioned.
I would have liked to see a lux version, and for a small key chain light, I use my modded mag solitaire's, that are brighter, with more throw.
I intend to get a couple of the nuwai.5 1xAAA's and with a HDS basic 60 coming i got the whole spectrum of low, med, and high brightness light's so i really got what i used the ultra for covered. But the G and CMG ultras were just so great in form and reliability.BTW, kevin at batt station
said he really liked the new gerber's, so i may get one for
linage.(although i don't own a "gerber" lug tail)

So what do you think is next? VDG

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
OH forgot. i vote for either the nuwai .5 AA&AAA's, or a production lug tail peak. VDG

paulr

Flashaholic
Re: so what will be the new badness with ultra G g

The new badness is the Ultimate Stealthlight on the incandescent forum. Be afraid, be very afraid.

stockae92

Enlightened

if they make a HA nuwai .5 AA & AAA, then now you are talking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
paulr said:
The new badness is the Ultimate Stealthlight on the incandescent forum. Be afraid, be very afraid.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't find it. got a link or thread name? VDG

paulr

Flashaholic

Sorry, I meant modder forum, not incandescent. link