a big thank you to cpf

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i just wanted to let ya alll know how much i thnk you all for all the donations that came in.you realy didnt have to do this.and you did anjyways im still inshock it was amazeing i can get everything straight now.i do feel guilty though .i dont desrve it and im in this postion only because of me.im trully with out words how to express how gratefull i am i thank charlie .unjerv and alll members of cpf.i had a busy and nice day today i worked on a freinds truck that he got for less then 100 bucks i felt good when i got it to run in a decent matter.it was sitting since he bought it like 2 months ago.was afraid the city would complain was a preety good day im sleepy as hect now.but wanted to thank you all and i still say i dont deserve all ya do for me.a good freind said a word called karma and i like that word.welll take care everyone and thank you again raggie aka edd /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great job on the truck, see, you can make a difference and it does show! You take care too, that is all we ask /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

unnerv

Enlightened
Karma is a good word I think. You have definately done alot for our community and it was your turn to get a little back. You definately deserve it, and it is a great show of character that you are so humble about it.

Great job on the truck. I know how it feels to make something work that is broken, or create something from raw materials. It gives a real sense of accomplishment. Hold onto that feeling because it can be a real confidence booster.

Keep smiling and don't forget to play some videogames for me.