OddOne's White LED Info Still Needs Authors!

OddOne

Enlightened
OddOne\'s White LED Info Still Needs Authors!

I'll have to count on the CPF staff to lemme know if this isn't appropriate - if it's not, feel free to gank it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have half a gig of server space and about fourty gigs a month of bandwidth going largely to waste over at my LED info site. So, I'm repeating my open call for CPFers with aspirations of writing reviews and articles to join my happy little self. I'm looking for anything that qualifies as LED-related content - reviews of LED-based products, how-tos on building drivers, pet projects you're working on, mods or custom lights you've made, etc. etc. etc. Anything within reason and legality, as long as it relates to LEDs and their practical application.

I'd LOVE to have a whole section devoted to driver circuit designs, for example. (Ahem, paging MrAl and the rest of the forum's EEs!)

I also have a gallery system on the site, so participating folks can host pics of their mods, etc. and not have to deal with pic-hosting sites, etc. I'm also willing to host CPFers' pics through the OWLI gallery system, bandwidth and time permitting.

If this holds any interest, please lemme know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

oO

OddOne

Enlightened
Re: OddOne\'s White LED Info Still Needs Authors!

Giving this a single bump for the evening shift, before letting it slide off into oblivion... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

oO