What light should I get next?

Primetime

Newly Enlightened
Hello all,
I am new here and stumbled across this hobby/obsession by pure accident and have been pleasantly surprised by the number of options and amount of activity.

I recently purchased an E2E after seeing them online for a while but sealed the deal after finally handling one at a local store. I also picked up a Z57 tailcap that I prefer to the twisty. I really like the output of this light.

Now that I am hooked, I am looking at picking up an L1 as well. I like the hi/low output switch and really like the body style as well and the output is different enough from the E2E that it would appear to serve two different uses. However, now I am thinking that I may be able to simply buy an A2 and basically have both these lights in one. Am I right in this logic or is it a better idea to own both the E2E and L1? Or should I simply get the KL1 head and aftermarket two stage tailcap conversion?

Part of the reason why I am asking is because I have seen others that own pretty much all 3 of the above mentioned lights or at least 2 of them and wondered how they differentiate enough purposewise for me to get more than one myself. Thanks everyone for all the great/informative posts.

Linh

billgr

Newly Enlightened
welcome aboard!

i'd recommend a cmg (or gerber) infinity ultra......

or an eternal light elite xray or elite max.....

no true flashaholic should be without these lights!!!!

Bill