• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* FS: Complete Tiger11+, 630 lumens, $210

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
***SOLD***

This is a complete Tiger11+: light (FBOP 8" non-pepper spray version), stock charging system, UCL, battery pack, smooth reflector with WA1111 lamp, and two spare WA1111 lamps. Note that this does NOT come with the stock battery pack, LA or lens. All these have been replaced with a CBP 2500 pack, Carley 1940-smooth & Welch Allyn 1111, and a flashlightlens.com UCL (one of the newer-style with shock-isolation gasket). Everything is new or like new.

This is the first Tiger11+ in existence (that I know of, of course). The buyer should understand that this light is sort of a beta version. I have complete confidence in it and will stand behind my mods, as always, but the 11+ does not have the field testing that the 11 does. Most importantly, the buyer should understand that the battery pack is not easily removed from the light and this TigerLight is not easily returned to stock configuration. It will run the stock lamp assembly just fine, as well as the WA1274 and WA1111 (supplied).

In addition, note that this Tiger11+ has a stock charging cradle and will thus need 14-16 hours on the charger for a full charge from a full run-length burn. For more information on the Tiger11+ please see the following link:

The TigerLight Upgrade Thread

Also please note that there is no warranty on the lamps (except that they will not come loose from their fixture rings). This includes situations where the lamp blows at turn-on. This is why this TK kit comes with two spare lamps. The battery pack is warranted for electrical connections but not for number of cycles or in cases where it is over-discharged or dropped from a considerable height (such as a second story window).

Cost is $210 shipped CONUS via USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation and insurance. I am happy to ship internationally (or to non-CONUS) if the buyer pays me the difference in shipping costs. PM me for details on international sales. I am also happy to ship a faster method as long as the buyer pays the difference.

I will accept checks or money orders (in $US), or PayPal. However, please add $7 for PP payments to cover the fee. This is for BOTH credit card AND bank funded PayPal payments.

My PP and email address is: [email protected]. PM or email me for my address if you want to pay by check or money order. Also, feel free to PM or email with questions.

First person to post "I'll take it" or similar gets it.

FYI, there will be two other complete kits going up for sale over the next two weeks (Tiger85's), and I will be starting the second build run signup thread in a month, give or take a week or two. So if you already have a TL or if you don't have the funds at the moment, don't worry, there will be other opportunities to buy my TL mods.

Thanks for looking,

Jerimoth

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Complete Tiger11+, 630 lumens, $210

I will take it if Catdaddy or Will doesn't work out. Could really use it for search and rescue.

js

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looks as if Will is definitely going to buy this but I'll hold off just a bit longer before marking it sold.

Also, for Jerimoth and Catdaddy, I should have mentioned that this is an 8" FBOP non-pepper spray TigerLight.

js

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Catdaddy said:
js,
I posted last week that I was looking for one of these!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I saw it and posted a possible solution, but that window of oportunity has closed. Not to worry, soon enough the next build run signup thread will open.

OK. I marked this as sold. Thanks everyone. There will be two more TL TK's that I will post to B/S/T.

Catdaddy

Enlightened

js,
What do you think about making me one? Please? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

js

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can make you up one during the 2nd build run. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

Seriously, I will most likely be offering them unless some ugly problem rears its head (knock on wood). At the moment, I'm swamped with way too many commitments. Foremost amoung them being the M6-R field testers stuff. Got to get that field testing underway.

Jerimoth

Newly Enlightened

THanks Jim. Will await patiently, especially since you're working on the M6-R! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif