LionHeart PocketClips Are Here

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
What they look like against different finish colors:

clip-6.jpg
clip-3.jpg
clip-2.jpg

On the 168A LongTube, at first glance it looks like it's just growing out of the body:

clip-1.jpg

On the pants pocket:

clip-4.jpg

On a hat brim:

clip-5.jpg

Oriented 180° opposite the switch for easy location, the thumb is right over the button as you draw the light, making for immediate activation:

clip-7.jpg

And of course, the integral lanyard hole:

clip-8.jpg

*Now Available* at an on-line vendor near you... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! These look super. Very clever design! I've already ordered two of them. I can attach a neck lanyard to it for those times when I'm using the LH constantly and don't want to have to sheath and unsheath it everytime I need a blip of illumination.

Britt

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Grips the hat brim quite well because the knurling on the body then comes into play. But it is offered first and foremost as a pocket clip and lanyard point.

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmmm....looks like it will still be usable with the 168A body. 3/4" past the clip sounded like too much, but it looks fine to me. Glad I ordered one! Thanks for the pictures!

I'm just guessing, but it looks like the spacing inside the clip is around 3/32"-1/8". Is that about right?

A clip is almost indespensible for me to EDC the LH. There's no doubt it makes the LH more functional/flexible. I really appreciate your work on this! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Hi Code-y,

YOur estimate on spacing seems correct. And now I tied a lanyard on mine and, though I usually don't use one, it makes the light more easily accessible by simply pulling it out the pocket - like a rabbit out of a hat.

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
...or a lion out of it's den! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Yes, of course. What was I thinking? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

idleprocess

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Codeman said:
...or a lion out of it's den! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Usually, it would be like a lion dragging you into its den.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Yes, of course. What were we thinking? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Thanks Beam-y!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you Mr. Bulk for an awesome illumination tool and a well thought out pocket clip design! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Thanks Beam-y. And this is also a bump for the people who have been writing asking about a pocket clip(!) or LionHeart carry options in general, before it slips off the front page.