Picture worth 1000 words?

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think this one is.

paidoff.jpg

Yup, i FINALLY paid the camaro off. just made the past payment via my online banking about 30 minutes ago. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Unfortunately now im /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif for 2 more weeks. lol. But after that, ohh the flashlights i can buy.

Shane

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Grats Hallis!!! Nice LT1 I had that in my last Corvette. Yours looks modded though. What's the bin on that puppy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
lol the bin? Yah it's got a few things done to it.

It's an LT1, bored .030 over
forged bottom end with 11.1:1 pistons
stage 2 heads and port matched intake
comp cams 1.6 rollor rockers and chromoly pushrods
comp cams .545/.555 lift 230/236 diration 112 LSA cam
ported 52mm Throttlebody
Throttlebody air foil
G2 Cold Air Intake w/ K&N Filter
G2 Smooth Intake Bellows
Accell 400+ ignition module
Accell 24# Injectors (which are too small)
Custom computer tune
LT4 knock module
Mac True Fit headers and offroad Y-pipe
Borla Cat-back

G2 Engine Bay Brace
G2 front ant rear Sway Bars
G2 Lower control arms
G2 Control arm relocation brackets
Eibach Springs (lowered 1 1/4 inch)
B&M Ripper pro shifter
G2 skip shift eliminator

Big Block Stinger Hood
2002 17"x9.5" 35'th anaversary camaro SS rims
ProCarParts silver reverse glow gauge faces
Carbon Fiber gague bezel.

Alpine head unit
LEgacy 1000watt amp
JL audio 10" sub in stealth box (so i can put t-tops in trunk)
boston accoustic and kenwood coaxial speakers.

Well, that is about all i can think of, im sure im leaving at least 1 thing out.

Shane

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice looking car Beam, i see youve managed to keep from destroying the front piece of the RS ground effects package, that in itself is amazing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Almost every single 93-97 ive seen with the RS package has had a busted up front piece.

here is a very crapilly taken pic with the new wheels.

car3.JPG

Shane

beam_me_up

Enlightened
oh believe me, it HAS been busted up...it rides soo low to the ground here and potholes everywhere it's been glued back together and repainted =\

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
lol. at least you HAVE put it back together, in 98 they finally fixed their mistake and modified the nose piece of the RS package for the LS1 so it didnt have such bad clearence.

Shane

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shane, sweet ride.
Have you taken it down to the strip? 1/4? Top Speed?
Or R U just babying it like your LH#92? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kewl stuff on there Hallis. Lots-a-luv.
Im a chevy NUT. I built my first one way back. 65 Malibu SS 302-Z with 12:1 popups etc etc. pulled 7bills on the tach EASY. It was a real sleeper that I made to bracket race. Can't remember the runtimes though. Let's just say it was a js style mod with Bwaites stealth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
hehehe, Well, my car isnt subtle, you can DEFINATELY tell its got a cam in it. But, that doesnt stop guys in corvettes from trying /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif One tried pulling off on me from a redlight, was only 1-lane each way so all i could do is stay glued to his butt. But that was sufficient enough to make my point. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shane

turbodog

Flashaholic
Hmmm,

There's a sports car I have wanted for about the past 17 years or so. I found 2-3 for sale the other day, and my wife says we should pick one. Argh! I'm not ready! And you guys are not helping me any right now. It's like throwing gasoline on a fire.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
lol want a camaro? you can have mine for $15,000 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shane

beam_me_up

Enlightened
Thats sort of a depressing tagline you have there turbodog, but I think you should take it's advice and get that sports car right away!

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Putting out the fire with gas-oh-leen... Bowie... So what car? the Z28? I had my first and only one back in about '89. It was an '81. Very nice if you never had one. I'm nawt a good person to ask about sports cars. I think sports cars in general are awesome, and you must have one. Life changing experience. Constantly. So, just do it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
[ QUOTE ]
beam_me_up said:
oh believe me, it HAS been busted up...it rides soo low to the ground here and potholes everywhere it's been glued back together and repainted =\

[/ QUOTE ]
Side streets in Duluth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
Glenwood about 1 mile of speed bumps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif
When I go up to the mall area now it's E Superior-47th-Glennwood (only 1 block of speed bumps that way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )-Jean Duluth-?-Arrowhead. Not too bad. London Road north bound /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
Then again I just bounce around in my 15 passenger van good clearance, decent shocks. Not considered cool though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

turbodog

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
CromagNet said:
Putting out the fire with gas-oh-leen... Bowie... So what car? the Z28? I had my first and only one back in about '89. It was an '81. Very nice if you never had one. I'm nawt a good person to ask about sports cars. I think sports cars in general are awesome, and you must have one. Life changing experience. Constantly. So, just do it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We can afford it (thankfully). I'm just stuck over spending the dollars. For those of you who don't know what this is.... 1965 Shelby Cobra

cobra.jpg

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
you can afford 400 thousand dollars for a car??

Jesus! it took me 5 years and at a horrable interest rate to pay a car off that was under 20k /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Shane