Anyone have a girlfriend/wife named Arlene?

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I might be ordering custom M&Ms for Valentines day. The smallest order is around $50 for 4 8oz bags. I really only need 1-2 bags. If anyone wants to split it, we can agree on 2 messages with 2 lines of text each (max 8 characters). You will spend that much or more on roses anyways!

http://shop.mms.com/customized/printing/step1.asp
P.s. anyone else have good valentines day gift ideas?

Greta

Flashaholic
Here's a tip... whatever you get for your Valentine, be sure to have it delivered to her at her work place... if she works. Either deliver it yourself or have someone else do it. Chicks really dig that kind of stuff... it gives them a chance to make their colleagues green with envy... we really are a very catty lot... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Sasha
You're absolutely right. My Ex Wife used get all glowy when I 'd send her flowers (usually roses) to her work. Well worth the effort /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are right, when she was in the philippines I sent her 2 dozen roses to her house. I was in with the family without ever meeting them. The best part, it cost $26 shipped!

junior

Enlightened
Hey V8toytruck, great idea..... I will be thinking of something else for Valentines day....

Hey your not to far from me, im in Los Angeles....

We need to get a Southern Cali CPF get together real soon.

Good luck with the m&m's