How Crazy R U?

Draco_Americanus

Enlightened
I am Neutral, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I have allways thought that, if in gaming terms (D&D) My alignment would be Chaotic Good, or something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
evil.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am "twisted". That means: I am just barely evil. Although I am not completely evil, and can easily change my ways if I ever desired to do so, if a tough decision comes up, I will choose that option that favors me.

Apparently, that makes me evil lite. Just one calorie, and all that.

AuroraLite

Enlightened
Neutral as well. Is that just another term for boring? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif

InFlux

Enlightened
pureevil.jpg

And I didn't even embellish my answers!!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
you guys aren't going to believe this, but i'm good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

InFlux

Enlightened
When I embellished my answers (just a little) I got:

insane.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am "good"

Tolerant to others and easy to be with. Some would disagree /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmmm, I used to try and get Bobbie (Okie_Chick) to call me the evil one back in the 80's. Her father calls me Mr Nice Guy but I find it a tiny bit irritating.

good.jpg

theepdinker

Enlightened
Pure Evil? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif Go figure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
I think their test is out of wack.
Note to self: Evil test is Bad, must destroy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif

Theepdinker