Any photoshoppers out there?

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would really like to see some work from anyone who has had any experiance with photoshop to see what it can really do. Anyone know a good site with cool pics?

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
For those who'd like to try their hand at digitial image manipulation without paying the uber-high fee for Photoshop, Gaim is a fairly decent alternative. And it's free. Google it. .

jtice

Flashaholic
ahhhhhhh Gaim? I think you are alittle mixed up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thats an alternative to AIM,,, very nice BTW, I use it, like it alot better than AIM or Trillian.

guncollector

Enlightened
I'm a bumbling, wannabe, Photoshopper using Photoshop CS.

I barely scratch the surface of its capabilities, but I assure you its an amazingly powerful software suite.

I am just learning how to create animated .gif-files. Here's a sample of the avatar I created for my USN membership:

av4_small.gif

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, Here is some stuff no one has seen before. circa 1999. These were post cards I made/was making and I was going to send to 3DRealms. I *had* met them before (Quakecon 99) and had the oppurtunity to go inside their offices, but my mom wouldn't allow, and I missed out bigtime. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I need to get back into PS. I miss making this stuff. I can't wait till I can move out and have a peacefull enviroment again to do this and draw using my WACOM pad. I've gone too many years without touching this stuff!!
dnf-postcards.jpg

Here is a PS image I made of a 5W green emitter luxeon. I made a post once with this. It was my newest art I did in a long time, and didn't spend a whole lot of time on it. As you can see it's detailed somewhat but too artificial and needs that random details of imperfections to be beleivable at this size.
5wemitter3.jpg

Art Web page preview, never published due to un-stable living at home.

*Sigh* digging up this stuff makes me depressed. I can't belive so many years have gone by. Oh well
Hope someone likes it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Latest posts