3D M@g's on sale?

Zman

Enlightened
3D M@g\'s on sale?

Just thought you guys might like to know...3D m@glites are $15
at my local Meijer store...Merrillville, Indiana. Don't know if its a sale or a clearance, but I think its a pretty good price.

Made a mistake in Subject..3D not 3c!

DaGeek

Enlightened
Re: 3D M@g\'s on sale?

At meijers?? The Price is right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

davidra

Enlightened

Just got a combo set in pewter: 3D plus 2AA plus two mountable racks plus batteries at Sam's Club for $19.....

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Home Depot in NJ = 3D M*g with 3 "D" size batteries all for $14.

$15 for 4D size M*g and 4 "D" size batteries.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast

The Home Depot has had 3Ds and 4Ds on sale for $9.xx over the last three or four months. When they're on sale at The Home Depot, they usually have the best price but they don't always have all sizes in stock at all stores. Last weekend I went to two stores trying to find 6 cell Xenon bulbs and was surprised to find that neither store even had one single 2D Mag. They each had like 50 2C Mags, several 3D Mags and several of the 3D/2AA combos, but ZERO 2Ds.

I was in stunned disbelief!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Also Lowe's often rotates Mags down to sale prices but you definately have to watch for them.

PJ

Enlightened

Meijer store in Northville, MI has 3D Mags on clearance for $15.00. If you get a flyer at the store or off their website you can get an addl. 25% off since they are in the Hardware section. The flyer is good until 3-12-05. I'm pretty sure the flyer is good at other locations.

DimBeam

Enlightened

I smell a rat. With all these "sales" going on I think Maglite is dumping out their Inventory in anticipation of some kind of change to their lights. They are up to something whether it is a update to their existing lights or perhaps a new line of lights to be introduced. Just a hunch.

PJ

Enlightened

The 3D Mags are the only ones on clearance. 2Ds are 17.99 and 4Ds are 22.99. I guess they need to rotate stock or something.

Darkheart

Newly Enlightened

At my local Home Cheapo they have 3D/2AA combo packs for 20 dollars. Comes with spare lenses for the Mini and a bezel protector.