whats a good cheap watch

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok i need watch i want it cheap like 20 bucks but good. but i need it smalll im a small guy .i dont needs lots a fetures

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lots of cheap digitals now for under $20, heck sometimes less then five that keep perfectly good time but that could be a topic to debate.

"What's the best digital watch for under $20?"

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
In my experience you can never go wrong with a Casio. Timex seems good, too. I'll bet WalMart would have a good selection for less than $20.

Geoff

PhotonBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia, Canada http://tinyu
I think Casio's digital watches are unbeatable for features and price. I had a Casio analog watch, a very basic model, and it didn't seem to last -- I killed it one summer and I think it died due to vibration as I ride to work on a bicycle when the weather's okay.

Samoan

Enlightened
If your wrist is really small go for a ladies casio or timex. Still look cool and won't look out of place.

I have the opposite problem. I have a 9 1/2-inch wrist.

-F

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree with both suggestions. I use to be a casio guy til I couldnt read the screen any more. I then saw at a display a timex with that green neon glow when the light hits it and wow, it made it readable to me. I use to shy away from timex as they seem to loose a few seconds a day where casio was dead on. Seems timex has fixed that problem.

I have both an ironman timex with indiglo and a timex with the reverse lcd screen. I like the reverse lcd screen as it is unique and basic. Just an alarm and date. It seems to suck batteries. The ironman has the timer, stop watch, alarm, date, day and hourly beep beep. I will admit the model I bought from walmart I returned and purchased it from jc penny as the walmart brand beeped randonly where the jcpenny one was dead on.

If i buy a new watch it maybe one of those computer ones like a fossel or something.