whats the most buestiful to you

raggie33

*the raggedier*
to me its the american flag.everytime i see it i tear up.i love seeing it flap in the wind

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
2 thigs:

A high powered flashlight melting whatever gets in its beam

And

A high powered car peeling out and just driving away into the desert.

Those two things make me want to either jump up and down or cry in excitement.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Can't narrow it down that much!

Old Glory flapping in the breeze...

The flower over the sink (I have no idea what it's called, but it is BEAUTIFUL!

Women of course!

And I gotta believe setting things on fire with a M*gbp85 will be sweet!

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
A summer sunrise, when the only sounds are those of the robins beginning to wake up and stretch their wings. The rest of the world is still asleep - no sounds of cars, sirens, mowers... nothing but sweet silence, dew on the grass and the promise of a new day, whispered in a hint of daylight.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
PhotonBoy said:
Lilac bushes in the spring.... they look and smell beautiful.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that! I always look forward to the blooming of the lilacs. Ahhhhh!

LightChucker

Enlightened
I am very fortunate to be able to say that the most beautiful vision to me is the face of my wife, Carol. I spend as much time as I can just gazing at her beautiful face.

She treats me so well, and I love her so much.

Chuck

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Definately my two sons Nicholas (4) and Zachary (6). I wish they wouldn't grow up so fast...

Peter

IMG_0356Small.jpg

IMG_0340Small.jpg

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter,

What great boys; enjoy, NOW!! My "youngest", Tyler, turns 17 tomorrow; oldest,Logan is nearly 19. (Logan said to me, today; "Dad, you have more than 10 flashlights, you don't "need" anymore"!)
Just "yesterday", my son's were 4 and 6!

Jeff

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff- Tyler and I share a birthday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, I'll be 38 though...

Aaaah... to be 17 (or even 27) again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

I like the name Logan- Zack was almost a Logan too. It seems like "yesterday" that these guys were still crawling around in their diapers.

pw- Thank you, they are an absolute joy, and the best thing that has ever happened to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif With all the BS in the world today, I wasn't sure I wanted to have kids and have to subject them to it all. At least that's how I felt before having children. Since these guys came along, I don't even think that way anymore...

Peter

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter.

Happy Birthday!! Obviously it's a special and happy day for Tyler and me!

My life has neen blessed and enhanced immeasurably by having children, quite contrary to my expectations. (Was 34 when I had 1st) Logan is heading to college next year and is starting his last semester of high school, lately I have been extremely amazed that "time" could have passed so quickly! ( I don't feel or "think" any older!).

Again, Have a very "Happy Birthday"!!

Jeff

nirad

Enlightened
Litfuse: I have only seen puffer fish in aquariums. That one is huge!! ...... Kids do grow too quick, my son who is five months old is so precious to me and changes with every passing day.

jeffb: Where in Indiana are you located ,if I may ask?

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
nirad,

I'm in Fort Wayne; at this moment the land of cold, snow and winds that make a "blizzard"! However, after living here, all my life, that WILL change........it was 65F, two weeks ago!?

Where are you in IN??

Jeff

nirad

Enlightened
I'm in Terre Haute.. dubbed the "Armpit of America" by Steve Martin. And yes, the weather is always unpredictable. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif