Will Surefire sell individual parts?

edison

Enlightened
Hello everyone. Will Surefire sell me just a 6P body? I checked surefireparts on eBay and didn't see one.

I wanted to ask here before I post a WTB thread in the B/S/T.

wquiles

Flashaholic
You might want to check with Surefireparts - he sells on Ebay and here in the CPF as well. John usually has many if not most of the individual parts for sale.

Will

edison

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
wquiles said:
You might want to check with Surefireparts - he sells on Ebay and here in the CPF as well. John usually has many if not most of the individual parts for sale.

Will

[/ QUOTE ]

How do I contact him?

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
edison said:
[ QUOTE ]
wquiles said:

Will

[/ QUOTE ]

How do I contact him?

[/ QUOTE ]

jcciv

Peter

K-T

*Moderator*
SF doesn't sell spare parts like battery bodies. They do replace or sell replacements for bezels or tailcaps but not spare bodies.

Your best source has been named above already. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Second try would be in the B/S/T forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

K-T

*Moderator*
You don't even need to call them - they don't sell spare bodies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Monty0124

Newly Enlightened
You may also want to ask calvin at brightflashlights. I've purchased tons of Surefire gear through him and his prices and customer service are second to none.

[email protected]

Monty