Mr Bulk's new Avatar

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mr Bulk\'s new Avatar

Have you guys seen it recently?
Charlie got a ani-gif of a cat just tackle that poor little kid, NFL style too.
Hopefully, it's not yours kid Charlie. It kinda scared me. I used to own couple cats but never seen them do anything that crazy before.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mr Bulk\'s new Avatar

I Agree.

Here is a cut paste of the rules.

3. Siglines and Avatars
Avatars... As posted right above where you put the URL for your avatar in your profile, 80 X 80 max pixels! No wider. No taller. And anything over 20K is too much. This is not up to negotiation. Animation is fine as long as it's not flashing and winking and blinking and strobing and generally distracting to the other members of the board. <font color="blue">If people are scrolling through your posts just so they don't have to look at your avatar, what have you accomplished? </font>

Should it include unperceptive content such as this?

raggie33

*the raggedier*

thats a avator made from a video clip from some video show if i recall it was americas funniest home video that kid is fine.just so ya all know.

redcar

Enlightened

If you don't like avatars - just turn them off. Go to 'My Home', then 'Display Preferences', then select 'No' at the bottom where it says 'View user's pictures with their posts.'

You still get to see pics they put in the post, it just turns off the avatar. I have the avatars and sig lines turned off just to lessen the clutter.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

I like looking at the avatars. Raggie's is cute. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm not complaining about Charlie's ani-gif. I'm just commenting on the content.
Oh.. thank goodness it's not your kid.
Man what have I started. Sorry Charlie

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey MadAMag... no biggie on my end either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I don't have kids and I don't like cats. Im a dog person. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It's just like the comment in the rules. It's a crap-shoot on pleasing everyone all the time.

BTW I really liked AW old avatar of the boxing kitten. I think it's the perspective that made that one so kewl.

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast

I made it! I might hold another give any sometime in the future for someone who can figure out what it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

Well... all else aside... Charlie's avatar does exceed the 20k limit by about... oh... 160+K? ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Okay it's gone.

And I shall now hunt down all other avatars exceeding 20K... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Thanks modamag... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh well, it was good while it lasted. I saw that attack on funniest home videos once and it's hilarious.

Dandrop

Newly Enlightened

Awww man.. that was one of the funniest avatars i've seen...

Made me laugh everytime i read your posts Mr. Bulk. Too bad it's gone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*

i liked that avator to i love them video shows.spceily when animanals are involved cause ya know its real

Wylie

Enlightened

I missed that too! The monkey smelling it's finger cracks me up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast

You mean the one that falls off the branch? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast

Aw, Too bad I didn't get to see it. I saw the "Monkey sniffs butt" one though on Stupidvideos.com and another funny video I've downloaded that was also on AFV was a guy attempting to light his F@RT on fire and ends up burning himself in the process.

I remember many old avatars. I used to like Mr. Bulk as a cop with a hand held spotlight.

raggie33

*the raggedier*

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif