• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* FS Mag mod, 1 Nflex 8aa-2d Reduced 2-9-05

Ctechlite

Enlightened
I have for sale 4 mag 2d mods. From L to R.
Blue : Nflex, O-sink, SWOK emitter, 8aa-2d adapter, $110 shipped to CONUS
More pics of Blue Nflex

Light Blue : O-sink, TV1L emitter, 3c PVC adapter, DD, $65 shipped to CONUS (pending)

Jade : O-sink, TV1L emitter, 3c PVC adapter, DD, $65 shipped to CONUS (pending)

Pewter : O-sink, SW0K emitter, 3c PVC adapter, DD, $65 shipped to CONUS (*SOLD*)

All have stock smooth mag reflector that has had cam extension cut off, the 3 DD have a modified tail cap spring to accomodate the 3c batteries. (edit) All 4 lights have blue glow powder around the emitters. Please PM or email for payment arrangements. PayPal is preferred to [email protected] Credit card PP is accepted but please add 3% ($65 = $66.95 : $110 = $113.30). Also, the light noted as silver before is actually the Pewter color, sorry about that. Changed the color to Pewter in description above. (edit)

forsale001.jpg

Exploded view of the silver one, jade and light blue of similar construction

Molex connector for easy swapping of emitters.

Please feel free to ask any questions by PM, email or posting here.

Ledean

Enlightened
Re: FS Mag mods

These are certainly great prices .
Wonder why none have been sold yet.
Ledean

Ctechlite

Enlightened

Someone asked for a Silver colored light. So in that vein I can also offer any color available at the store, I will just transfer over the emitter/osink, switch assembly, 3C pvc adapter tube, spring, modified reflector, and modified spring. The Nflex internals can be switched to another body color also.

I also have some UCL's to offer for an additional $7.

Thanks for looking.

Ctechlite

Enlightened

Thanks, it was not wholely my idea. I had been searching for a suitably small enough connector for a few weeks when I saw a post here where someone had used one. I bought a few packages from Fry's. I cannot remember who it was tho. My apologies for not giving credit to the exact person. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: FS Mag mods, 1 Nflex 8aa-2d , 3x DD (Pewter sold,

Updated original post to reflect one sold, and switching of emitters between bodies.

Thanks much!

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: FS Mag mods, 1 Nflex 8aa-2d , 3x DD (Pewter sold,

Tactical : Pewter was shipped today, please let me know when it arrives.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
Ctechlite said:
Thanks, it was not wholely my idea. I had been searching for a suitably small enough connector for a few weeks when I saw a post here where someone had used one. I bought a few packages from Fry's. I cannot remember who it was tho. My apologies for not giving credit to the exact person. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This shows class. We would all do well to follow your example. Thanks!

cy

Flashaholic

it was probably JS. he offered some molex connectors for mag mods