A little help with my new Elite Max Eternalight?

TRC

Newly Enlightened
I have a question about this fine light:

I've read and reread the section on configuration mode, and it is a bit confusing.

I want to retain all of the features, but be able to have the light unregulated when the batteries are part way run down. I can't tell when it's in the regulated, or unregulated mode.

Probably it's simple, but it escapes me./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

turbodog

Flashaholic
Hold mode down until you are in config mode. Look at the underside of the light. The sticker with the 4 settings on it shows which mode you are configuring. Press mode to scroll through the 4 labeled (and 1 extra) settings. Press adjust to turn setting on or off.

I'm looking at mine right now. When I hold mode down for a few seconds, the lights start flashing EXCEPT for 1 light; it burns steady. That light is the leftmost light (viewed from the top). The steady OR off light is the setting that you are configuring. Steady means ON, and off..... well that means off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Viewed from the underside, it is in the regulate light position. Seeing that it is burning steady means that that setting is ON (adjust would toggle between on and off right now).

After I decide what I want the regulate setting to be, I hit mode again and the config moves to simple modes. It's default is OFF (unlit). Adjust toggles between off and on at this time.

The next setting is bright memory. The default is off.

Next is disable timer; default is off/unlit.

Last is nightbeacon steady. Default is off. This setting uses the nightbeacon itself to indicate the status of the setting.

One more press of mode will take you out of config mode.

I've got mine at regulate, full modes, memory ON, disable off, steady beacon.