• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Custom Aleph

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Custom Colored Aleph by McGizmo

Out of all of those lights I think that is about my favorite one. If I had the funds I would get it.
Don't need another Aleph... don't need another Aleph /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif..yes I do, no I really don't.
Nice looking light there dad.
Friendly bump.

mut

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh man.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Why did I buy all those friggin' headlamps this week? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

This light makes a firearm enthusiast tingle. Ooooo...Gun Metal! The combination of parts and features on this light make it one of the best all around flashlights ever. It'll run for days on that 60 ohm low and put out more than enough light for most tasks. On high? It's the gold standard.

Britt

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

IF she does move to south central texas, she needs to make a pit-stop in Dallas for a little sight seeing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Shane

[ QUOTE ]
Hallis said:
IF she does move to south central texas, she needs to make a pit-stop in Dallas for a little sight seeing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Shane

[/ QUOTE ]

Heck, she might just like to stay in Big D, Shane. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Her upkeep is to high, can't afford her.

[ QUOTE ]
Hallis said:
Her upkeep is to high, can't afford her.

[/ QUOTE ]

She may be high maintenance, but she "puts out" some serious light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

lol, Ive got enough "women" that "put out" a lot that i dont hold near enough. One of them is a rea "Lion" if you know what i mean. And im about to get another one, the one you sent to John for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Shane

S4MadMan

Enlightened
Re: FS: Custom Aleph, Reduced Again. LAST CALL!

Oh geeeeeeez, I'm *so* tempted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ddaadd

Enlightened

Ohh Man! I Did it again, ya snooze ya lose! One of these days I'll learn to trust my instincts, not my common sense....I had the "urge" 3 days ago....pardon me while I kick myself....

fleshlite

Banned

arewethereyetdad,
Please PM me so that I can send PP.

Tks
Chris