Ouch!!! Funny Radio Control video...

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys!

I found a video on some of the RC forums that is just hilarious, just consider that the Savage RC Truck shown weighs about 10+ pounds and runs in excess of 30 MPH!!!

That'll leave a mark!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

http://mtracerz.com/movies/bike_hit.wmv

I feel bad for the poor girl and hope she is ok, And BTW DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.

AlexGT

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
That makes you wonder how some people stay alive at all. I second the question: "What the H*** was she doing on that track?!?!?!?"

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think she was trying to verbally abuse the driver, since she F.. at him early on the video. She didn't seem to have any business returning exept to look for trouble. Well, seems she found it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Man that must have broken a bone somewhere, I once got hit by my own truck on my leg(Don't ask /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif) , and it hurt like hell. I can't imagine a hit to the face/shoulder at full speed.

DaGeek

Enlightened
Ouch!! Now that had to hurt!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif some people are so dumb

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is a BMX track. On the rc forum they say they had permission from the owner of the track. I am wondering if she sued over the incident.

AlexGT