Lurker Jon from PF3: Now Solstice

Solstice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys, finally my first Post! Ok, my story here- I've been a fan of these forums for about a year now. I've tried to register a bunch of times but never recieved my password- I figured it had something to do with cookies but actually, it was just dumping into junk mail /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif. go figure, I said I like lights, not computers. Anyway, I'm happy to finally be able to have a 2 way conversation here. The only downside is that I'm sure I'll be saying goodbye to even more time and of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif
ps. A big hello to Scott (milkyspit) and everyone else that made such PF3 a fun time. And to beat Daloosh to the punch, I'm sure that I'll stay a while /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Welcome "to the light" Solstice (long time lurker - first time poster!) How can one lurk for a year and not "jump into the fire"? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Hey Solstice, welcome to CPF, and why dontcha HANG awhile!

Nice to see ya here, if anyone don't remember, here's Lurker Jon's great art from PF3:
PF3 photos

welcome again!
daloosh

Solstice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Summer-June 21st is my birthday. Kind of ironic here considering its the day of the year with the longest period of sunlight- not as much time to use flashlights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Latest posts