Need Aluminum Mag Reflectors

Yukon_Jack

Enlightened
I have have four maglights I am modifying. two C cell and two D cell. I need aluminum reflectors. Could someone please help me locate a source for about 4 good reflectors? I "think" I would prefer a couple of the smooth and a couple of the fuzzies. Many thanks.

[email protected]

udaman

Banned
Fivemega should be offering the smooth (mirrored) reflectors shortly (how long can you wait?), check the Group Buy forums weekly or you may miss out. Both the MOP & LOP, what you call 'fuzzy' that fivemega was selling are not currently available (Medium Orange Peel, Light OP)

I assume you need the patented M*g cammed operation (quick focus/defocus, spot-to-donut hole flood capability)? If not Carley 1940 reflectors that have been modified will also work, but you'll either have to wait for another GB on these or post a wanted to buy ad in the GB forums.

Oops, I mean post in the B/S/T-lights??? forum, a wanted-to-buy(WTB) ad.

Good luck, not easy to get these items.

If in dire need of metal reflector, and all else fails; for 20watt or less bulbs, you could spend $25 + shipping on a M*gCharger replacement reflector, remove the metal reflector insert from that, and place it into a plastic standard M*g reflector.

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yukon,

Modder Fivemega will be offering a new batch of 200 or so cammed texturized reflectors for the Maglite no sooner than the middle of February. Look for a thread in either B/S/T or Group Buys.

Wilkey