Streamlight Stylus 3

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone own a Stylus 3?

If so, do you like it ? and -
is it a bright light for its size?

Thx, 007

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I've got one. They're well made, and one of the brightest one-LED lights. They have a tailcap intermittant and twist for continuous on switch; the intermittant requires a bit of pressure. They are also a little long to fit in a shirt pocket (like a pen), but it's doable, depending on how deep the pocket is. They look great, BTW.

Main disadvantage: they take AAAA batteries (that's quadruple As), which are harder to find.

You might get more responses on the LED forum...

redbird

Enlightened
I have the 3 cell white LED and like it a lot. I would prefer the 2 cell though since it would fit in my pocket better. I also got the led shield to sorta aim the light better and like it too.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

..I can tell you it is quite bright, putting 60 milliamps through the led with fresh batteries. It is extremely handy due to it's shape; you can poke it everywhere
shocked.gif

very pocketable, like a pen..I have had not one failure with them..you can get (6) aaaa alkaline batteries out of a 9 volt alkaline 'radio' battery, if you break it apart- (don't try this with lithium 9 volt batts though!) hope this helps...
smile.gif

Gman

Enlightened
Bought the white one for a Doctor friend, she loves it. It's a big hit with Paramedics and other medical folks. Much better than the Stylus 2, which doesn't come in white.