V-Day Ideas

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Love is in the air and Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I want to do something nice as I'm sure many fellow CPF'rs. I don't think we're too early to start throwing some Ideas around.

What will you be doing for Vday?
Or...
What have you done that you liked for Vdays past?
Or...
What do you think would be a kewl Vday?

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Probably nothing, really. I might buy myself a light to remind myself of the extra money I have being single /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess I could give away some Surefire lights, but I don't think the girls I know would appreciate them the same way I do. .

Jack_Crow

Enlightened
What?

The people I hang out with are not moved with this love stuff.

We have a re-enactment. The elimination of the Bugs Moran gang a the hands of the Al Capone gang.

First step is we put up seven targets, each one gets a name take that says "Hello my name was _____________" with the name of a victem.

Then we blast the targets.

Each of the shooters gets a name tag with a 'mafia' name. In my case it's "Mikey two dogs".

Check out the photos.

This link is of yours truly, with a real live (full auto) Tommie gun. Word of advice, don't interupt someone with a machine gun.

http://www.obscure-reference.com/guns/events/20030214/20030214_26.jpg

other related photos.....
http://www.obscure-reference.com/guns/events/index.html

So what's all this stuff with candy, and cards, it's time to take care of business.

Later dudes
Jack Crow with poor attitude

Keep it safe
Jack Crow tdy in Florida

ps here are some of my old photos from Iraq

14C

Enlightened
Chocolate...GOOD chocolate..BELGIAN chocolate...and if combined with a good red wine the sensation is very nice. If you have someone to share it with.......

The look on a womans face when she bites into some really good chocolate can only be surpassed by the look she gets when she sips a good red wine with the chocolate or by

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sooo True. Yummm... especially good Euro soft melt in your mouth chocolate with a bottle of French wine. Or Chianti Classico for that matter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll probably be working at the main gate, hoping that some ******* terrorist doesn't decide to pick that day to bring in a bomb. I'll call my wife, and I'll probably send some flowers and I'm thinking about having the local jeweler make a small pendant.