Why you should NEVER mix alcohol with fireworks...

beam_me_up

Enlightened
Hey jimbo.....I got an idea!
http://bling.to/moron1.jpg

Yeeehaw! We're havin fun now!
http://bling.to/moron2.jpg

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! [bleep!] [bleep!] [bleep!]
http://bling.to/moron3.jpg

Remind me to NEVER try that again!
http://bling.to/moron4.jpg

<font color="red">Notice: the above links contains partial nudity of a non-sensual nature</font>

Edit: Images replaced with links, and an advisory notice. Please use proper discernment as to what is CPF acceptable, and what would be CPFU acceptable. -Empath

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Why you should NEVER mix alcohol with firework

damn!!! I don't know if I should laugh or cry.....or laugh 'till I cry!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*

im even smarter then them lol

14C

Enlightened

err...that was the wrong side to put it on for the necessary birth control effect on Darwin candidates!

gvmelbrty

Newly Enlightened

Wow. Could anyone be that drunk? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic

Too stupid for Darwin... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Who'd have guessed... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif This must be a test. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
4.14..PHEW_excl.png

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast

ROFLMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif I guess he was nervous and too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif to realize that he was clenching a little too hard /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif.
I'm sure he wouldn't be able to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif or /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/knight.gif comfortably for a long time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/awman.gif.
Hopefully next time one of his /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif offers him a drink, he'll feel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif and decline...

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Even in my most drunken stupor (during my younger years) I was never (nor am i now) that stupid to risk my A$$ being used to light a rocket.

quoting Trader55 "Classic example of a dumb @ss!" it fits so nicely

Doug

Draco_Americanus

Enlightened
Whats sad is law makers and other people will use that moron's experance as another justification to make more and more fire works illigal.
I shure hope for the sake of the human race that person does not reproduce, same goes for his friends that helped him!

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Are those second or third degree burns?

(edited to fix completely unforgivable grammer mistakes)

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Draco_Americanus said:
Whats sad is law makers and other people will use that moron's experance as another justification to make more and more fire works illigal.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is exactly right. This display of stupidity will be *officially recorded* as a "fireworks injury" statistic by the CPSC. It will then be used by them as further justification toward their position of banning all consumer fireworks.

The fact of the matter is that consumer fireworks use has never been higher, and injuries are at an all time low, mostly due to better quality goods. It's too bad that some moron that sticks a rocket in his *** can ruin it for the vast majority who take the time to put their brains in gear and enjoy the magic of fireworks responsibly.

Of course, this is not anything really new in the good old USA, where the government seems to favor protecting idiots from themselves at the expense of the rest of us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Peter

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast

too bad they didnt use a silver salute!
i remember what those would do to a galvanized trashcan.

turbodog

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
KevinL said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you're being funny, it's grammar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And yes, those are 3rd degree burns. I was involved in a *slightly* similar accident myself. I can claim youth as a factor, and not being drunk and stupid.

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh my f****ng god. Now I've seen it all.
Dude. Those are third degree burns!
Gotta' hand it to ya' for the PSA. It worked.
No matter how much alcohol or other various substances I will subject myself to, there's no way I will ever fire a 8 oz. rocket from my butt... guaranteed.
Pretty damn funny in a way though, as long as it heals up... otherwise, not too funny on your "end" of things.

Sorry, couldn't resist the pun.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
turbodog said:
[ QUOTE ]
KevinL said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you're being funny, it's grammar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif This is the end result of being forced to associate, on a daily basis, with idiots who can't even pronounce half the words they attempt to use in writing. Stupidity is infectious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

At least we got a good laugh out of this guy's stupidity, wish I could say as much for my situation....but that's besides the point.

Back to the point, 3rd degree is just plain nasty and then some. What I don't get is, why didn't he let go?

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast

i think the instructions need to be more specific than "do not hold in hand"...

I'll bet you though that no law would help as i'll bet you that rocket is already illegal wherever this happened.

you just cant stop some people from doing this sort of thing, so what good is it to take them away from people like me that set off a ton of such things every year from the age of 7 on and never so much as had a close call.

oh well...

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think you're right he'll never do that again, chances are he doen't have to "posterior" muscles to clench the bottle rocket anymore.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Just remember there is one born every minute just hope you're one of those minutes that got skipped.