1 week for kl1 + e1e REPAIR!!!!

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know I was an @$$ to even think that it would take SUREFIRE long to repair my light. I sent it off, they repaired it and I recieved it today! 8 days after they recieved it! 9 days after I sent it!!!

That is what I call great service!

-tom /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MrBenchmark

Enlightened
Awesome! I love hearing about companies that under-promise and then over-deliver. Good for them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

They are sending me a new clickie switch for my L6 - mine's gotten a bit unreliable. (Maybe it was slightly bad at first, and then got worse because of all the times it's hit the ground.) We'll see how long that takes.

How do you like the e1e+KL1?

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I LOVE the kl1! It was worth every last penny. It has nice throw, looks really cool, and is very reliable. I LOVE IT!! It is my favorite light combination.

-tom

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man based on your last thread I'd have thought that Surefire had already held your light for 4 weeks or so /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Glad to hear you got it back so fast. I chose to put my faith in customer service when I ran into trouble and they bailed me out not just once, but twice. For the same incident.

SF has it where it counts - the two divisions that matter most, and that's Customer Service and Engineering.

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bring this baby everywhere, to school, to the store, absolutely everywhere. It feels nice, being very light, gives out some serious light, and looks pretty cool! The good thing is that I only paid $100 for it!

-tom /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif