• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: ARC 4+ (SOLD)

lk99bt

Newly Enlightened
FS: ARC 4+ (SOLD)
ARC 4+ SOLD

All earlier lights listed have been sold as marked repeatedly in numberous editions and redactions of this post. So, there is no need to ask further questions about them nor make offers to buy them.

Surprisingly, even after the lights were sold and marked accordingly on the thread, some inquiries continued. So, now the thread has been edited to remove all except the final light, which is gone, too, as of this posting. Thanks for your interest.

Bravado

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: VIP, BH, TWISTIE, ARC 4+, ARC AAA, NIB SF E1

I'd be interested in the price and the conditon of the L4.

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: VIP, BH, TWISTIE, ARC 4+, ARC AAA, NIB SF

Might be interested in the VIP...

PM me if you want.

Thanks,

jeffb

cy

Flashaholic

in line for the SF E1

Finbar

Newly Enlightened

I am interested in the ARC 4+ and/or ARC AAA - depending on: price, condition and Sea Monkeys.

Fin

fleshlite

Banned

I'll take both of the ARC AAA.

lk99bt

Newly Enlightened

Thanks "fleshlite,"
Check you pm for paypal instructions. SALE PENDING on both Arc AAA's.

ALL OTHER ITEMS OPEN STILL OPEN FOR SALE.

Nothing definitive from anyone since specs/prices added (except fleshlight)--if your interested, send me an email ([email protected]), pm me or post it here. Thanks.

Finbar

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Uh, what happened here?

Your first post had no prices. You said you would post the prices later.

I posted first interest in the ARC 4+ and the one AAA that you first listed, as did those before me.

From the posts I have read at CPF, most post the method they want those to post in regards to lights.

Fin

fleshlite

Banned

PP sent on both ARC AAA.
Could you post pictures of the VIP??

Tks Chris

lk99bt

Newly Enlightened

Dear Finbar,
Just pm'd you, please review it at your convenience.

an except from pm:
"Please accept an apology for both a clumsily held "first auction/sale," and for overlooking your interest in the Arc AAA. . . . just now going through each individual post and pm'ing or emailing back, in the order ... [found]--all those interested.

Again, please accept a sincere apology for something less than typical at cpf--it's late and the bifocals aren't the best, but there are NO EXCUSES.

The arc 4+ is yours if you want it, ...by morning [advise if need more time]. Also, please consider overlooking the slight regarding the ARC AAA--IF you would like, you may select one from the following three at the same price ($ incl. shipping)--...[was] hesitating on putting any of them up for sale, but perhaps you could give one a good home: [If you were interested in the first two, you will likely find each of these three Arc AAA's described in the pm worth the price, too.]

Again, sorry for the foul up and thanks for your
patience...

lk99bt

Newly Enlightened

I'll email pix of the VIP in just a moment, "fleshlight." And Thanks! Priority Mail enroute to your address later today (Friday) with your purchase.

lk99bt

Newly Enlightened

The first 6 CPF'ers who responded above, MAY opt to purchase the items since prices and specifications were added to the descriptions late.

In order to buy one of the above, post "I'll take it" and be prepared to send a non cc Paypal at time of purchase. However, NOTE THIS--I'm giving the 6 CPF'ers above "dibs" or priority on the purchase and have pm'd each of them with particulars and an effort to "strike a deal," --until I hear from each of them by Friday noon (CST).

So, just post your "I'll take it," and wait 'till noon today (Friday)--I'll email or pm you of your purchase (assuming the others above opted out).

And do accept an apology for an awkward selling procedure--will do better next time!

Finbar

Newly Enlightened

lk99bt,

The ARC 4+ is still up for sale.

I will take door numba 2 in PM. I hope it is somethin' good an' not no goat eatin' hay!

fleshlight, enjoy your 2 AAA's with my blessing.

lk99bt has gone above and beyond the call of duty to make this right.

5 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Fin

fleshlite

Banned

Finbar, thanks for the kind words, I had been looking for these AAA for a while and always been too late. I'm sad that it happen with your loss, but IK99bt have saved the day.

Finbar

Newly Enlightened

fleshlite,

You're welcome.

No worries mate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif

I have been prowling this forum since I joined. Usually, that camera guy beats me to tha punch. More times than I care to count.

I have been looking for a nice AAA for a while now too. Me uncle carried them before I knew what they were. I wish I knew where he had bought them locally. He never used the web much, so it had to be a b&m store.

I am only passing on the ARC 4+ because I have a couple of other deals for ARC's. I had not planned to buy anything tonight.

lk99bt's talents are being wasted here, he should be on a used car lot.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Or the CEO of Sea Monkeys™ INC.

Fin Monkey (patent pending)

lk99bt

Newly Enlightened

OFFER AT TOP HAS BEEN UPDATED.

Dear "Amorphous,"
Just sent a PM thanking you and referencing my post immediately preceeding your offer.

Thank you for your offer; however, "Cy" opted to purchase the E1 and is first in line for it. Take Care!

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would like the VIP BH if at all possible!!!