The Li ON HEART - a BIGGG Thank You! for Charlie

BVH

Flashaholic
Charlie, I just returned from my night walk which is illuminated by the glow of High Pressure Sodium street lamps. I enjoy the warm feeling I get from these lamps. The middle portion of my walk is through a dimly lit city park. Ahhhh...a chance to use my favorite torch! Tonight, as I do on all my walk nights, I turn on my LH and a huge grin developes on my face as I think how beautiful this light is and that I am lucky enough to get to own one, well, OK, two! The engineering, the design, the construction, the color of the light, how such a beautifully bright beam of light can eminate from such a small package. These are all thoughts that race through my mind as I'm hoofing it up the steep hill. I can hardly feel the incline though because I'm deep in thought about the endless pleasure I get from this light and the other thoughts about life I get from Yanni's "If I Could Tell You" coming from the headphones. I just wanted you to know how much this light means to me. So many wonderful thoughts go unsaid in life and I didn't want this to be one of them. Thank You, Charlie!!

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Awww, shucks BVH, it was prolly just Yanni's music playing tricks on your mood...Thanks!

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The Li ON HEART - a BIGGG Thank You! for Cha

No Charlie, it was the light, I'm sure of it. Just
more kind words that you must take in stride or silence.
The more I think about it, the more amazing it becomes, first
the VIP, then the LionHeart, back to back. Two custom unique lights that just make an artistic statement as well as one that any collector at heart could identify with. More importantly, the bar has been raised again, this time by a lot. Thanks Charlie.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

Charlie I have to agree with what eveyone has been and is saying about these lights. As the first "big ticket" light I have bought I started with the bar really really high, which makes it hard for me to buy other lights (hasn't stopped me but makes it harder), This light is awsome, I've used it on numerous occasion here in Norway where it's really dark in the winter (for those of you in hawaii that when it gets cold and snow falls) I've been able to use it to light up my walk to and from work, and Ive had plenty of people as how a light that small can throw so much light. All I do is smile knowing that there isn't one like this anywhere near me or even in the country. It is simply the best. As I said earlier Charlie you've raised the bar pretty high.

Doug

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast

BVH - I should have my LH with me in Atlanta for Yanni's concert next month. I'll try to confirm your findings without blinding Yanni, David, Dan, Alfreda, Charlie, or any of the others!

Over the past 2-3 months, I've bought 5 of the various CMG/Gerber Infinities, a Surefire A2/red, a Surefire U2, an Aleph3-2x123, and my CPF SE LionHeart. These were in addition to dozens of lights I already had. I'm quite happy with all of the new ones - the Infinities for handy emergency lights; the A2 for preserving night vision; the U2 for a great flood; the Aleph3 for great throw. The LH, however, is my most-used and favorite all-around light.

If I know I will need one of the others, I'll carry it, but the LH is always with me. It can handle everything, maybe not was well as the task-specific lights, but it holds it's own for low light, flood, and throw. Throw on a cheap red filter from a Garrity Nichia LED light, and it surpasses my 2 red Infinities and the A2's LEDs for night vision preservation.

Flashlights are tools and the most successful tools are those that can be easily carried, are well made, and are suited for a variety of tasks. From that viewpoint, the LH is way ahead of the other lights I own - and probably most of those I don't!

Only a Victorinox SwissCard, a Swiss-Tech MicroPlus, a Photon Microlight III Covert, and a Benchmade knife (940BT, 705-401, or 730CFHS, depending on expected circumstances) have managed to be in my pockets, everyday, without fail. These are my do-not-leave-home-without-them tools and have been for a few years. The LH has earned the right to join them.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Well gentlemen, then I can only Thank God that I am here at SHOT where the halls are huge and the doorways wide - lest I not be able to fit my head through right now...THANKS!!!

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast

I too, have bought numerous lights the last 3 months; I really like, "small", "bright" lights. Jets's 22 Blackbird, Aleph 2 (1x123), Jet's 22 Gold Nitrided Aleph 1(1x123), ORB CPF, ALeph 1 (2x123), TnC AA (really like this little light)!. HOWEVER, my favorite was LionHeart CPF 93/125. Didn't think it could be beat, until purchasing a LionHeart "Fast Track"................it's truly incredible!!!
Next step....................update firmware!

jeffb

rp42995

Newly Enlightened

I agree with all above the LH is one great light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gifI don't leave home without it!!!
thanks Charlie and to all who made this light happen.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

Charlie, I've got PP on standby waiting for the next Bulk creation.

Sakugenken

Newly Enlightened
I have to agree. I love this light! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks Charlie.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Charlie, my 6 year old thanks you for his #299 HAIII LionHeart. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

We're camping out tonight and he is watching cartoons in his PJs with the LH in a VIP sheath on his belt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

He loves to run it up and down the scale and says it's the perfect size for him. I said "Charlie Wong made this light." He asked, "Is he my uncle too?" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

I told him I will need to take it with me to use until I get my nekkid aluminum LH back from Ron. He said, "OK, but don't forget to send the sheath with it."

Kids do say the darndest things, but he's serious.

He likes the power of your DDIII3D but said to tell you to make a smaller one for kids.

Looks like I'll be ordering at least two Cubs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'll bet you're having fun at SHOT. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Britt