Barbolight U-09 MkII. WARNING, BIG PICS!!

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have listened to our experts, and we have improved dramatically the finish of this flashlight.
HAIII anodizing has been done thicker, and now is near 40 micra. Color is now much darker
During the machining process there has been some changes, so it is now perfect, nor marks or scratches at all.
Push button has been redesigned, and now it is a lot easier to activate, and smoother.
Overall lenght has been reduced 10 mm.

f54f4611.jpg.orig.jpg

This unit is not laser marked, but they will be serial numbered.

On this pic you can see the heads being dried inmediatly after the anodizing.
It is enormous, but you can check the quality.
f54f42e3.jpg.orig.jpg

pokkuhlag

Enlightened
Thanks for hosting the pics, imagestation is saying sorry and showing banners instead. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Also thanks for resizing the pics to prevent horizontal scrolling. I didn't want to bug Ledmuseum again and again for fixing horizontal scrolling posts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

L

LITEmania

Barbarin : Wish all the best. When are you ready for GroupBuy again in CPF ?

Warren

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
The first run Barbolights cost $189.00. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll be interested in one, provided you don't have the very very large "Barbolight" brand name on the side you had in version 1. That just didn't work for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please put my name on the list for one! This appears to be a fine light. Any past experience with it out there?

InFlux

Enlightened
Next on the list (...if this is a list... )for a group buy / special purchase / CPF Edition / whatever!. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I believe that 1st run for $189 did not include battery or charger. What is the regular price for the complete kit?

It's a fantastic looking light, and it looks solidly built.

Here's a couple of links from the first run (...that just happened to be in my favorite threads list: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif) Clicky and another Clicky

-Rob

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm very sorry to say this, but I can't offer a bargain as there are people from this forum who are already working as dealers.

I am very serious with bussines related things, so I think it would be a lack of respect to the people who is already working with me if I arrange a group buy.

I have an idea for the people located in the US. As I don't have a distributor there, maybe one of you could act that way. Of course people related to flashlight bussines is welcome.

He will be in charge of collecting money and sending it to me and of course re-sending the flashlights. Distributor will be contacted with the conditions. Of course he is free to charge a benefit for the job, the custom taxes, etc, resending costs...
Anyway you will save money if we can ship all the flashlights directed to USA on one package.

Regarding other countries please contact me privately. I don't want to "punish" anybody because he does not live in the States.

Regards,
Javier Lopez