flashlight whallhala

frodoentoby

Newly Enlightened
hi dear i am ricardo and i am new over here this is realy flashlight heaven too me butt where do you poeple buy those awesome lights i whish i found this forum sooner

greetz

Solstice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome Ricardo! Congradulations on your first post- CPF is a fun place, just watch your wallet. I'm pretty new here too, although I have lurked (read the forums without being registered) and collected lights for a while. I would say most people get lights from 3 types of sources: 1) Dealers over the internet- you can find a list of them and those that have CPF discounts in the dealer forum. Most dealers distribute lights made by other companies but there are several that make "custom" high end lights that as of now are superior to any production models (and more $$) 2)Buy/Sell/Trade forum where CPF members sell their lights to others, or post that they want to buy a particular light. Be sure to read the announcements at the top for the rules of the forum. Ebay is another online auction where lights can be found, but the bidding war can overvalue the products at times 3)Actual Stores- while this way of buying offers instant gratification, not many people can find stores with a great variety of lights or at the low prices that can be found on the internet. Sometimes a CPF'er will post about a store that is having a clearance on a particular model, and if you have the store in the area, you can often find a good deal.
Hope this has been a help,
Jon

frodoentoby

Newly Enlightened
i have alot off flashlights mainly surefire asp streamlight
peli butt the custom lights look realy cool butt do someone no why my post is moved i was in the wright section i wanted too no where too buy thost custom lights

greetz ricardo

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Probably because you didn't ask specifically about custom lights, so the admins or mods thought you were just talking about flashlights in general, like most of us do.

B@rt

Flashaholic
welcome.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Yes your post was moved because it wasn't specific enough.

About getting custom lights, read the Custom and Modified section, in particular BST. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Have fun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif