• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Pewter 2C nFlex Mag 3X123 TWOJ *SOLD*

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pewter 2C nFlex Mag 3X123 with PVC spacer, blue glow ring, TWOJ LuxIII and UCL. The original Mag switch has been modified to a momentary switch to access the different features and 8 levels of scrollable brightness just by holding the switch down until the desired level is achieve more information about the driver and it's features can be found here nFlex

DSC00318.jpg

Run time graph 1000mA drive level 3 SF 123's each vertical line represents 30 minutes for right at 2 hours and 15 minutes in regulation.

3X123nFlexTWOJ.jpg

It will also operate with rechargeable 123's and Pilas designated for 3 cell SureFire lights sorry I don't have any to test out so I'm not sure of what the run times would be but they are an option if you like rechargeable cells.

Shipped via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation CONUS $110.00
If paying by credit card please add 3% for a total of $113.30

Thanks for looking!

Later
Kelly

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Pewter 2C nFlex Mag 3X123 TWOJ

I love Pewter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I Think it's the only color besides black thats available in every size /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shane

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Pewter 2C nFlex Mag 3X123 TWOJ

[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
I'll take it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Ray,

It's yours and thanks! It will go out Monday I will send you a PM with the Deliver Confirmation #

Later
Kelly

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kelly, this is one of the best ordered and presented sales I've seen here. Beautiful. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Britt

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
Awesome. Glad I was able to get this baby. I see how there's 8-levels available, but what are the "features" that you've referenced?

[/ QUOTE ]

TIN here is the full PDF on the nFlex driver

It has a sleep mode option that can be entered which is turning it on and walk away and in 45-120 minutes it will turn it's self off makes for a nice night light.

It will always come on at the last level you left it at but if you want it to come on in the lowest level when your looking around for the TV remote or something in the car where high is too bright just push the button and hold for 2 seconds and it will come on in the lowest level regardless of where you last left it, if you want to jump too high hold it for a second or so longer.

Kelly

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, it does TIN - if you ever get tired of it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Jon

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
This light is awesome. I also need to thank Kelly (Sway) for the extras that he was able to help me with. I can't believe I've never really gotten into these nFlex lights before now.

KingSmono

Enlightened
Amen to that! I'm still awed by my nFlex light that I recieved from Sway. Quick question though, I can make a PVC-123 adapter for my 2D 8AA light right? I love the versatility of the nFlex!!

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
TIN thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif I'm glad both of you are happy with you lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
KingSmono said:
Amen to that! I'm still awed by my nFlex light that I recieved from Sway. Quick question though, I can make a PVC-123 adapter for my 2D 8AA light right? I love the versatility of the nFlex!!

[/ QUOTE ]

PM sent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Later
Kelly

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sway, that's one sweet TK you got there.
I love the blue glow on pewter body.

TIN, if you got a LuxIII TW0J, any battery combination over 4.7V is OK.
In short 2x Pila 150 is fine.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
2x150's should fit fine as long as you take a coil or 2 out of the spring.

Shane

JM334

Newly Enlightened
SWAY do you have anymore of these 2C nFlex Mag 3X123 TWOJ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
JM11334 said:
SWAY do you have anymore of these 2C nFlex Mag 3X123 TWOJ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have all the parts at the moment let me check on availability and get back with you.

Thanks
Kelly

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
JM11334,

ETA on parts 2 weeks let me know if you are still interested /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kelly