Hi, first time here

L4fanatic

Newly Enlightened
Self proclaim flashaholic here:D Just want to flaunt my collection /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I love lights, I have both of my cars HID lights and now the flashlight obsession begins /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif
[image]
ResizeofFlashlights005.jpg
[/image] [image]
ResizeofFlashlights017.jpg
[/image] [image]
Resizeof350z007.jpg
[/image] [image]
Resize_of_Picture_081.jpg
[/image]

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF and well done! You have the essentials, basically the best of the Surefire LEDs. All you need is a U2 Digital Ultra to round out the collection and you are set for whatever comes your way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wquiles

Flashaholic
Welcome. Good SF collection you have there!

After the U2 suggested by KevinL, all you would need is a 3xcell L6 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Will

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome aboard! The headlights on the car, are those factory installed or did install them yourself. If so what brand? I've got flashlights that have more output than the headlights on my truck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

chiphead

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greetings L4. Nothing like starting out at the top. If you don't mind sharing, what route brought you to your flashaholism and the CPF? CYALATER! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

L4fanatic

Newly Enlightened
Thanx everyone for a warm welcome here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Kevin, yeah I think a surefire u2 is in order haha, hmmm I think I would have to sell or trade the L5 for it though, I rarely use it. To chiphead, on the Celica I got a set of Phillips ballasts and Vestec 5000k bulbs, it was basic installation just plug and play. I can tell you, after the HID installation driving at night is a joy. Jayflash, ummm I use to live in Vietnam, my native country. I remember growing up and occasionally going through boxes in the house looking for toys and finding flashlights, you know the kind that has an angle head that the military used back then. None of them worked so I was dissapointed. I remember one time my grandpa brought home a small shiny flashlight, with the green colored surrounds around the light bulb. I was in love hihi`, I saved up enough money to get one, the thing with those flashlight was that you had to buy bulbs in bulk, because they burned out fast, and they had terrible focusing lens build into the bulb!!!!! When we came to America my dad got a job being a security guard, and one time he brought home one of these flashlight that uses batteries I have neverseen before, I was intrigued by its power and man DO I WANTED IT!! I could not keep it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif No sooner than 3 years when I found out what it was, streamlight scorpion, I found out when I go online and put in the search for security flashlight. I ordered it right away for like 50 dollars, that was alot of money I thought, but I was happy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Well one day while browsing around looking at flashlight I stumple upon this forum, at first I saw the thread for bright pocket lights and weird flashlight abbreviations. I read more and saw a pic of the L4, I was like "Wow"!!! Sufficient enough to say I spended my hard earned money on that puppy hehe. Fast foward to the present and now I just received the e1e body with the new KL1. An L4, and the L5, which I want to sell to get the U2 haha, thanks for the idea KevinL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif J/K
Okay thats my story and I'm sticking to it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif you guys take care /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif

L4fanatic

Newly Enlightened
I hope you dont hate me for posting pics, I just have to post a pic of of my Celica lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif [image]
ResizeofPicture061.jpg
[/image]

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice lights & gorgeous Z.
Welcome to the light.

But I muss warn you once you achieve flashaholism, there goes your love for the car, money ... and many other previously precious.

nexro

Enlightened
Nice cars you have there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
oh, impressive lights as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
L4fanatic,

Welcome to CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Have you tried your KL4 head on your E1e yet? What did you think of it?

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Welcome here L4Fanatic !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
If you want more flashlights, sell your cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Nice collections indeed (Flashlights and cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Welcome aboard L4fanatic!

I too have an L4, and it is my favorite light. One thing you might want to consider is stopping by the McGizmo forum on this site, and checking out the 2-stage tailcaps.

And what kind of flashaholic would I be if I did not say what a great collection of lights, both flashlights and cars, you have.

Once again welcome!.
John

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome, have a seat and enjoy the ride. besure to take your wallet outta your pocket and say goodby to all the $$ that used to be in there.

Doug

P.S. just remember the CPF motto: if you can't decide between two (or more) flashlights to buy; buy them both.

L4fanatic

Newly Enlightened
Thanks you guys for the warm welcome, nice people we have here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Man valentines is coming up and I want to spend my money on a U2 already, urgggg. To Hoghead, I tried the Kl4 on the e1e and it was okay, I think it will be better once I get my hands on the rechargeable 123. Right now it lights up but not that bright with the 3 volts, better with the 4.2 I think. The Kl1 and e1e is awesome, plenty of throws. Sixpointone, I was looking at the 2 stage clikie on ebay and I like it, I might have to shell out money once again, maybe after Valentines /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif Once again thanks for your comments everyone, enjoy the nights out there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif