5 5mm led from MADMAX (AA)

Polar_Hops

Enlightened
Hello. I doubt anyone has this light. I'm thinking of buying one, even though it looks the same as my "luxia" that i bought about two years ago from pocketlights.com.

I will ask first if they know if if is the same light. It was a very nice 5mm light, however, the switch caused the light to flicker as it got more use. Even though i have a number of luxeon lights, i still like 5mm led lights operating off of a AA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Also, the luxia has a problem in fitting some NiMH cells into it =\

Another problem with it seemed to be that all LEDS were not the same brightness as each other. Some were bright, while others were dim. If i get this, i'll post a review, if anyone is interested.

DUH, forgot to add the link =\

Here it is: http://www.maxmax.com/aFlash_5_LED.htm

Polar_Hops

Enlightened
If it is the same thing i had, it was a nice light. it was just as tall as a mag light, but was much heavier construction. It flickered though =\ It has to be the stupidest switch design ever. There is a little steel cylinder sticking out of plastic. it only sticks in the plastic because there is a hole, and the cylinder gets smaller at the end (it goes from a large cylinder to a smalle one, like this []- (look at it sideways). I have taken everything out of the tailcap, and i was thinking of just making my own. I have three of them to work with.