• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S mint Firefly2 w/alum head, MM R2H ..SOLD

cy

Flashaholic
F/S mint tuned Firefly2 w/alum head, MM R2H, no logo. $195 shipped usps conus w/tracking, insurance is extra. I cannot be responsible for loss. ... SOLD

weighing in at 24 grams w/o cell, this FF2 may be the ultimate light weight 1x123 EDC carry!

Rare MM R2H has been custom mated to aluminum head. sammie only draws 698 milliamps from cell. beam is brite and white. Runs great with R123 li-ion and CR123.

FF2's beam is tuned to perfection. beam quality is close to Li14430. Two stage switch is reworked to give reliable service with clear separation between high and low.

first to post "I'll take it" get it. Please PM for PP info.

ff2 mmr2h.JPG

ff2 mmr2h 2.JPG

cy

Flashaholic
Re: F/S mint FF2 w/alum head, MM R2H

here is a beamshot...

bs r2h.JPG

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast

cy, that's a very nice beam. What method did you use to tune it?

semi99

Newly Enlightened
Re: F/S mint Firefly2 w/alum head, MM R2H

Hi cy,
I wi11 take this baby.
Thanks.....!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cy

Flashaholic

Doug, I posted detailed instruction on dspeck forum on how to tune your FF NX-05 optics and how to tune FF two stage switch to make reliable with clean separation.

I can't seem to find the links. Always thought they should be sticked. As these two fixes solves 98% of all FF complaints.

when tuned properly by moving optic aprox. .070in forward. beam improves dramatically! Almost identical to Larry's Li14430's beam. I call it a focused flood. entire beam is uniform in brightness. Very simular to the fab NX-01.

This Firefly2 has been carefully tuned and matched for max performance with an aluminum head.

If you don't like it for any reason. please feel free to ship back right away less shipping.

Still available...

edit: looks like simi99 gets this beautiful FF.