Any single cell mini mag led bulbs?

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a few single aaa cell mini mag lights, most speciality like a camel one, one from a gas station and a bat man the movie. Those are likely the worlds worse lights in brightness and was wondering if a bulb existed to pump them up? Is the dorcey single aaa cell light the best as far as brightness?

Thanks

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened
I think the Nuwai AAA and the Arc AAA are the brightest in the single AAA category.

If i'm correct you can run any sandwich or Lambada's 3 watt pill in a single AA light, I'm not sure about a single AAA. To run one in a 1AA light you would need a rehcargable 14500 LiOn battery.
Member haveblue sells 1AA MiniMags.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, single aaa cell light. These are cylinder shape instead of the typical flashlight tapered shape.

I was just wondering while I was on the subject.

elgarak

Flashlight Enthusiast
We're talking about the Mag Solitaire here, right?

There are some mods described on Quickbeam's site. However, those mods are either quite difficult and/or require the change of battery to some 'exotic'.

There are also some mods described here on CPF. Just punch in "+solitaire +LED +mods" in the search field. The most recent interesting thread I found is this. The LT-1 replacement should drop right in, and it might work, though it is designed for 2 AAA/AA.

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is the Lambda micropill that can be adapted to the Solitaire. If you are careful with tools it can be done in about 2 hours. It's not cheap but the result is a really neat little light.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
THanks. yes that looks like it, I just have a few with different different logos on them and boxes they came in.