Favourlights

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
Found a lot of flashlights from this company in stores here in Norway. They look a lot like Nuwai's lights. Anybody know anything about this company's lights. They have quite a few that seem nice. I'm planning on buying a 1W luxeon headlight from them today. It's a luxeon + 3 nichas with 4xAA NiMh and charger.
Their website is http://www.favourlight.com.hk

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Favorlights

Where in norway did you find these. BTW link is broken I couldn't open it.

Doug

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bit of a spelling mistake on the link it's suppposed to be
www.favourlight.com.hk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Found it at Smartclub, but I've seen a lot of them in other shops as well. Didn't recognize them before seeing them on the website...
Sverre

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

I remember seeing a Big box of them at smartclub, just could bring myself to buying one for the price, and not knowing what the beam looks like.

falconz

Newly Enlightened

Actually They ARE Nuwai lights. This Favourlights brand of lights is very common here in Singapore. Can find them in every single hardware store.
As to why they are not under the brand Nuwai, I ain't got a clue either! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
Diggdug13
The beam wasn't too bad, a few of them were out of the boxes and had a look. A few rings, decent hotspot, not too impressive tint....
Gonna have a look on my way home from work, they were on sale for 300 Nkr. I'll let you know if it's good...

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
yea but at $50.00 for a Nuwai light it isn't worth it. you could buy a kick @$$ light from here for the same amount.

Doug

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
But there aren't that many headlights for sale here.. Strapping a modded Q3 on my head isn't a good solution in the long run... $50 isn't that much, a Petzel usually cost almost twice that amount.. Bought it and it's OK. Slightly greenish tint (no issue outside), but nichas were bright, regulation seems good (shuts down the luxeon, leaves the nichas to run), small size and battery-indicator makes it a good back up to my modded petzel...

Sverre