• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Bare AL LionHeart Complete Set

SOLD For sale is a mint bare AL LionHeart complete set, including the following:

1. Complete bare AL "Fast Track" LionHeart w/standard body
2. Pila 150A rechargeable cell
3. Pila AC charger kit
4. Heavy nylon carry pouch with snap enclosure
5. Pila 168 Long Body in bare AL (upon my receipt from Otokoyama, will ship direct to buyer)

Only 76 bare AL LionHearts were made.

$405 shipped anywhere. PayPal only. Add 4% for CC PayPal.

First to respond here in the thread with "I'll take it" gets it.

BareALLionHeartSide.jpg

BareALLionHeartStanding.jpg

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Bare AL LionHeart Complete Set, Photos

AHHHHHH...... what a light, I wish I could afford it to go with my SE LH.

A complete set, this is well worth it if you don't have one already, this light is by far one of the best lights ever produced.

Doug

lmcmann

Newly Enlightened

I'm beginning to worry about you, Dad. Do you have a straight line with the devil, to be selling all these nice lights? Or is your addiction even worse than mine? <g> How many of these things did you pick up, anyway? Not that I'm complaining, mind you, and whoever buys this will be a lucky person indeed, but gheesh! Wait! Have you been going to a support group? Trying to break your bad flashlight habit? Don't listen to them! They're not your friends, we are. Really. Just sign over your next three months income, and we'll disburse it most carefully. We know what you need to feed that habit. It's good for you, really. Try it, you'll like it <g>.

Larry

lmcmann: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif Yes, I've been spending a fortune lately and, in my mind, I've been to a flashlight confessional. Selling a few of these babes is my penance. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dont let Charlie hear you say they you're sacrificing his lights to the devine good of your soul or he'll cut you off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I need to get my hands on a BareAL LH but dont need the complete setup. If you decide to part with just the light itself and the 168 tube let me know.

Shane

[ QUOTE ]
cornkid said:
What's so good about it? I havent ever seen a screenshot.

-tom

[/ QUOTE ]

Tom, you've asked that same question on about every LionHeart thread out there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Go to the original LionHeart threads (do a search) and you will find Mr. Bulk's beam comparisons. I don't have time to go look them up for you, but you can. You'll read why the LionHeart is all the rage on CPF these days.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
cornkid said:
What's so good about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Since I never intend to directly sell the proto (well, mebbe a raffle - eventually), there are actually only 75 BA's in existence.

Really.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Split it up!!! I need the Bare one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shane

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Anybody need a charger and/or LongTube?

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

I could use either a Bare or a HA Black long tube.

Shane

Re: FS/T: Bare AL LionHeart Complete Set, Photos

OK everybody, this is the last call. After this, if no response, I'm gonna pull it. I lowered the price one more time. It's a good, fair price for this package. First to say "I'll take it" gets it. Otherwise it stays here in KC with me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'd really like to sell it to make way for a new Surefire M6 I think I'm getting.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Hey, mebbe e-bay time? Would be interesting to see what comes of it, if for no other reason than my own - ego... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Hey, mebbe e-bay time? Would be interesting to see what comes of it, if for no other reason than my own - ego... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah Charlie, hate to auction it. It belongs with a CPFer. The rest of the world doesn't deserve this piece of art. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm guessing it would be a CPFer who would get it on eBay anyway. At least whoever buys it is a potential member. I can't imagine too many non-flashaholics who would understand why this light is worth so much. If I had the cash (or the credit) I'd buy it now.