cheap flashlight holder for bicycles

crashlander

Newly Enlightened
I bought this flashlight holder at www.globetrotter.de for only EUR 1,95. It´s made of plastic (the screw also) and looks quite sturdy. The flashlight side is rotatable and when everything is tightended up, nothing wobbles. As the pics show, it fits a SF G2 very well, the L4 (or a Minim*g) needs some stuffing. But if you only use one flashlight with it, this could be done permanent with some rubber band etc.
The biggest diameter it will fit is approx. 28mm or 1 1/8 inches.
Looks like a good alternative to the more expensive holders and its instantly available in Europe/Germany (EUR 2,- shipping in Germany). I´m very happy with it so far. What do You think?

lightclip_G2.jpg

lightclip_L4.jpg

lightclip_empty.jpg

crashlander

Newly Enlightened
Yes, it was the twofish-holder I referred to. It´s not sold in Germany and shipping costs would be a bit to much just for this thing. I think it is more flexible and sturdy. I would prefer the twofish model but, like I said, a bit to much money here. I better buy another flashlight instead ;D

cy

Flashaholic
$7.95 + $5 shipping at bikenashbar two fish bike flashlight holder

Is this the one every one is recommending? I need to order several. so I need some feedback too, to make sure this is the right one to get.

cy

Flashaholic
thanks turbo, what's the heaviest light the holder will safely hold?

is $8 a good price?