Day 3 from the 2005 SHOT Show

PocketLights.com

Newly Enlightened
PocketLights.com is attending the 2005 SHOT Show. I updated the PocketLights.com Blog with news from Day 3 on:
<ul type="square">
[*]New Streamlight LED Flashlights
[*]Lee Tools LED Survival Light
[*]New LED Flashlights from Gerber
[/list]
I will update the PocketLights.com Blog this evening with more info on new products from other manufacturers.

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the updates!

Regarding: "The Streamlight Task-Light 2L3W is a regulated, 2-cell 123A 3 watt Luxeon Star LED flashlight. It produces 77 lumens of light for three hours and an additional 1.5 hours of usable light. The Task-Light 2L3W is available now and retails for $114.95."

Has that 77 lumen rating been verified with an integrating sphere, or is that number simply someones calculation?

Amonra

Enlightened
when u say : 1 watt Luxeon super high-flux LED, is that a normal 1W lux or is it some new kind of Lux 1W ?

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks again PocketLights.com! Great pics and descriptions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif Thanks to you I'm dying for that proto Photon Proton (say that 3 times fast).

I can personally vouch for the SL TaskLight 2-L as being a great unit. Got mine form Brightguy.com for $71.50 almost a month ago and have been using it ever since. Havn't run the batts down yet nor do I have a way of measuring luminosity. Stainless, you might want to read about it more on Flashlightreviews.com.

HarryN

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Stainless said:
Thanks for the updates!

Regarding: "The Streamlight Task-Light 2L3W is a regulated, 2-cell 123A 3 watt Luxeon Star LED flashlight. It produces 77 lumens of light for three hours and an additional 1.5 hours of usable light. The Task-Light 2L3W is available now and retails for $114.95."

Has that 77 lumen rating been verified with an integrating sphere, or is that number simply someones calculation?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I have ever seen any light that can do that. It would seem to be unlikely based on my understanding of of LEDs, electronics, and 2 x 123 configurations.

I am not even certain that the LED alone can do that, much less the light system.

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heck, I should get a free Sherpa Xray from Freeplay for giving them the idea!

final.jpg

http://www.flashlightreviews.com/mods/coleman_sentinel_mod.htm

Hmph!

Thanks PocketLights for the Blog updates! Wish I was there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Latest posts