Need a quick favor...

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi everyone. I think this is my first post to THE CAFÉ - I hope this is the right place to post this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Can anyone out there act as a middle-man in a CC-funded PP transaction? I need to send someone a payment but he's not set up to receive from CC and can't upgrade right now. I'll send you the dollar amount plus fees and then you can send it on to him minus the fees?

Thanks,

Jon

Topper

Flashaholic*
Why not? If its not a real large sum I can take CC paypal PM me if you can not find someone you know and I will help you out. (I assume you would rather know the middle man)
Topper

Doug S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jon, as long as you are not related to a deposed African Emperor, I'm sure that someone will help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jon, I would be more than willing to help you out if you still need. If so, just drop me a PM and we'll work out the details.

-Mike

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks everyone! I just PM'ed Doug since he's up in Chickamauga. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jon

Topper

Flashaholic*
You are quite welcome. Always willing to help a fellow CPFer in need when im able. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
Doug S said:
Jon, as long as you are not related to a deposed African Emperor, I'm sure that someone will help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Doug,please let us know if he paypals you in Krugerands /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oooops, I misread Doug's post, he wasn't actually offering to help personally.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif My fault.

Topper, if the offer is still open... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
Sure, send me a PM I will get on it as soon as I get back from picking up my son from school.Back by 4:00 CST
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif edit I went ahead and sent one your way back in a flash. end edit

Topper

Flashaholic*
O-Tay I got your PM then internet went down for me I wrote down the Addy and the amount and went ahead and sent funds
sorry for the delay but I got my part done. PM headed your way. You don't owe me anything extra if you cover the fees and amount were good to go.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, thanks for your help Topper. Problem solved! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jon