Antenna

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay, Flashlight Nation, sound off on your thoughts, predictions (include score), rooting interests, player favorites, etc.

Patriots 27, Eagles 24

Tedy Bruschi for NE (Brew-ski) has the best football name.

I think this game will be close. The point spread has nothing to do with the NFL rating how good a team is; it's Vegas trying to alter perceptions and bets with an arbitrarily set number. Because Philly did well but partially mailed it in against Atlanta while New England was drilling the Steelers, the Patriots have the percieved edge. Again, I think it's going to be a closer game.

Vote for the team you're rooting for. Go Patriots!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i hate both teams grrrr im a dolphins fan but as most of ya know i said they would stink this year with out ricky willams so since i lived near atl i went with flacons and they almost made it. i hate new egeland cause im dolphins fan but grr i want afc to win so i go for new egland by 2 td,s

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I predict that I won't be watching. I've never watched an entire NFL football game in my life (I'm 38).

Carry on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want the Eagles to win (I'm kinda forced to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif (I'm a mile away from Philidelphia)).

But, I think that the Patriots are gonna win it by a TD.

Topper

Flashaholic*
I would prefer Eagles to win but most important is the best team that day win. If the Patriots have a bad game and Eagles have a great game well they got a chance we all have good and bad days we shall just have to wait and see.
Topper

Fat_Tony

Enlightened
E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles!! Fly Eagles, Fly... Ok, Enough of that. (I can't help it. Even though I am not a big football fan, I can practically throw a rock from where I live and hit Philly). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please Fat Tony!!!,

DON'T SING THAT SONG!!!!! I can't stand it anymore!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
i hate anything boston; redsux, bruins, patriots, that swift boat guy who first voted for $87 million, then vetoed it. what's his name, in fact he married that 57 variety ketsup lady, doesnt she have a big ketsup stand somewhere near pitsburg?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im adicted to football i love it its my fav sporti also like boxing but since evandeer went away i dont like it as much

eluminator

Flashlight Enthusiast
They surely have enough commercials. Gotta love those "official timeouts". That's why I haven't seen an entire football game in years. Every time a commercial comes on I find something else to do. Eventually I'll wander back in front of the TV, but they're probably showing another commercial.

I'd almost rather watch a soccer game. Those suckers never have a timeout. Once the game starts they just keep playing. I guess once in a while they stop running around long enough to drag off the dead bodies, but even then they don't stop the clock.

P.S. Don't bet against Belichick.

Solstice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Go Eagles!!! Come on guys, they're the underdog and the got to the playoffs 3 times already with no glory. BakeronFire- which SJ town do you live in- I'm in Haddonfield.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
After what the Pats did to my beloved Steelers I can only say, in my best Pittsburgh accent, go Iggles.

Geoff

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Solstice, I live in Riverton. Its right by the Tacony-Palmyra bridge. (about a 2 minute drive through Palmyra to get to it) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JOshooter

Enlightened
I'm going to go with the Patriots....

Or the Eagles could take it, that's the amazing thing about football...

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
I am rooting for the Eagles. I like New England as a team but I just want to see someone else win it.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
New England is gonna OWN the Eagles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GO PATRIOTS!!!